• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Death Stranding Foresaw Our Future (feat. Hideo Kojima)

Alebrije

Good MGS do not became real.....

Oh wait...

You.gif

Tiamat2san

Hahaha yeah he is Nostradamus 2.0.

seriously, someone believes this bullshit?

the ego of this man is bigger than I thought and I thought it was too big already.
God damn, what a shitty world we live in.

Mexen

Absolute mad man. I'm almost afraid of his next project. He's collaborating with Junji Ito, yes?

Tschumi

How many days left on miyazakihateskojima's self imposed ban? :p

Yeah, i mean, he seems to have had a good imagination for the consequences of an apocalypse lite.. couldn't have predicted covid though.. yeah he's awesome

MrS

Banned
You have to respect Kojima. The man has a great intellect and his work in the industry is unparalleled. Nobody else can or would tell the stories he tells in his games.

Kamina

Golden Boy
We are all locked in / isolated
Thieves and scalpers steal our deliveries / orders

Yep, Corona Stranding

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Great game. The walking simulator comments just didn’t get it. And the soundtrack was amazing too.
I didn't get the walking, the terrible inventory management bullshit, and the overall feeling that everything in it was a boring chore that wasn't worth suffering through to get to the next cutscene. If I was a kid and this was the only game I had access to, maybe I'd play, but after wasting half a weekend giving it a chance I, instead sold my PS4.

Reactions: MrS

Trimesh

Banned
How many days left on miyazakihateskojima's self imposed ban? :p

Yeah, i mean, he seems to have had a good imagination for the consequences of an apocalypse lite.. couldn't have predicted covid though.. yeah he's awesome

An epidemic caused by a coronavirus has been regarded as a significant risk for some time. Even before COVID-19, there were two novel coronaviruses (SARS and MERS) that had significant public health implications. This was, for example, one of the specific interests of the PREDICT program run by USAID.

Top Bottom