• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you sniff female panties "accidentally"?

did you ever sniff someones panties/underwear by accident?

• yes

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • no

Votes: 39 88.6%

• Total voters

joe_zazen

Maybe he thought they were face cloth?
eygrVmi.png

that is a dirty towel because looking up ‘dirty underwear’ is just...unpleasant

Ikutachi

I had a pretty female for a roommate and she left a pair on the floor from carrying laundry. I was too much of a gentleman and left it at her door uneventfully.

Knch

Well, I have a friend at work that hooked up with some girl recently. So today he was telling me how she's a tough nut. He meant that he's dating her for 2 weeks and she still hasn't put out. So anyway, he says last night he was at her place they were making out and shit, and she went to the bathroom. He told me that he accidentally sniffed her panties while she was at the bathroom. I kinda chuckled and didn't ask questions. But now I'm at home and I'm kinda wondering, how the hell do you sniff someones panties accidentally? How does that happen?
I get the sniffing girl panties, cmon, we'we all been there but by accident? I just find it funny. How does that happen accidentally?
I don't see how a sniff test before tasting could happen by accident...

Grinchy

Banned
I've honestly never been tempted to do this. All I can think about is a long, sweaty day where there's shit and general discharge crusted up in it and there's just nothing appealing about that to me.

As a guy, imagine taking your boxers off at the end of the day, one or more shits in, and sticking the asshole part right up against your nose and inhaling. You're not going to like what you find unless you happen to be sexually into poop stuff.

Now imagine that it's not just cloth boxers that kinda rub against your asshole and instead is a thin fabric thong that is localized and pressed up against your asshole and scrapes against it the whole day. Fucking gross. Who wants to sniff that?

Last edited:

Amory

Guy sounds like the type of person I'd really want to get away from if only he'd stop talking for 3 seconds so I could say "aaallllllright well I gotta get back to it"

When you are about to go down on a girl and get up close to the area in question it is possible to accidentally sniff monetarily while/before/during removing the panties.

Your honour, I rest my case.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Well, I have a friend at work that hooked up with some girl recently. So today he was telling me how she's a tough nut. He meant that he's dating her for 2 weeks and she still hasn't put out. So anyway, he says last night he was at her place they were making out and shit, and she went to the bathroom. He told me that he accidentally sniffed her panties while she was at the bathroom. I kinda chuckled and didn't ask questions. But now I'm at home and I'm kinda wondering, how the hell do you sniff someones panties accidentally? How does that happen?
I get the sniffing girl panties, cmon, we'we all been there but by accident? I just find it funny. How does that happen accidentally?

Ask the people at resetera.... it has something to do with stumbling, falling and sniffing out of shock.... ahh no resetera cant help you... they sniff the underwear on purpose.

"Accident" sure.....
OP, please don't make creepy threads.
Creepy? What's creepy about this thread exactly? It is perfectly acceptable for a man to want to get a whiff of girl panties. I mean, it's been considered normal male behaviour for years and years. I'm just trying to find out how does a thing like this happen accidentally.
Tay, you need to man up, bro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom