• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many Perfect Games do you have on your Steam account?

Sentenza

Sixteen according to Steam.

These ones:

FcjyF0B.jpg

Frankly speaking I enjoy unlocking achievements but I'm a very sloppy "achievement hunter": I pretty much 100% only games where most of the work comes organically by playing and the remaining few aren't too time consuming to chase.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

MikeM

I don't care too much about the achievements. And they are the worst implemented on Steam. I don't even know where to find them there.
As a new PC gamer- how do you see whats outstanding while in game? Is that possible?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Elden Ring, Subnautica, Half-Life 2, Song of the Deep. Not something I chase.

pramod

Banned
The fact that I find very very few games worth replaying more than once, makes it very unlikely that I will ever achieve 100% for any game....life is too short, and there's too many other games out there to try/beat.

Last edited:
Not gonna check but I had one I think? Isaac Rebirth, so happy when after five years I got every achievement. Only game I ever did like that, across platforms. Then DLC came out in 2021 I think, with hundreds of new achievements. So I doubt it'd show up on my profile now :(

Top Bottom