• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many posts per day have you made since joining Gaf?

I just became randomly curious about how often I post, and so I looked it up.

I joined gaf on Dec 15, 2011 (after lurking for a long while) which has been 3500 days. And I've made 4349 posts in that span.

So over my membership here I've averaged 1.24 posts per day. (it feels like more than that, lol.) I'm certainly a light-weight compare to many of you, for sure.

Now you:

giphy.gif

Highest per day average gets...great shame

Jeeves

Since Dec 7, 2008 I have 1031 posts, so I'm averaging 0.22 per day. That's honestly more than I expected!

Since Apr 16, 2012 I've made 9709 posts making my posts per day 2.87. Well not including this one or my ResetEra hiatus for a year or two that we don't talk about.

lachesis

3950 posts, 6,238 days... so about 0.633 posts per day... although I think 99+% of my posts are replies in the thread, rather than creating my own.
I did have pretty long hibernation period (did check the board off and on, but not that often during PS3/360 era, when I was a super casual gamer after getting married & having a child).

DKehoe

6920 posts over 5142 days. So about 1.35 a day. I post a lot more than I used to so the past couple of years has brought that number up.

Tschumi

i can't tell, i merged my account with an alt a short while ago (long story) and i've got that as my commencement date...

... but i don't wanna know, i think i'm probably averaging way too high.

Desavona

I’ve been around since near the beginning of gaming age forums back when it was a forum for a gaming website. Haven’t always had an account through all the moves to different hosting. If I had to guess I’d probably be on 0.1ppd

dr_octagon

Banned
over 9000 posts, about 350 average per month, 3.14 per day usually about baked goods, 420 references to plants. 99 posts about balloons and / or problems. 69 percent of total posts are memes with 66 posts referencing star wars. quickest respose in a thread is 88 seconds and slowest response has been 8.4 years.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

Top Bottom