• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many shots were fired at JFK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darscot

Even if they proved that it was one big conspiracy no one would care. There is more then enough evidence to show there was more then one shooter already. The film footage of the shot makes it pretty clear.

MaddenNFL64

I know the real truth.

The actual shooter was...

Sam Beckett! :O

5.jpg

54.jpg

6.jpg

quantumleap_004.jpg

NO SAM!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
darscot said:
Even if they proved that it was one big conspiracy no one would care. There is more then enough evidence to show there was more then one shooter already. The film footage of the shot makes it pretty clear.

popular evidence says one thing, yet modern forensics over the years has shown pretty clearly that one shooter, three shots is most likley... and that the "magic bullet" was not behaving at all unusually.

MaddenNFL64 said:
I know the real truth.

The actual shooter was...

Sam Beckett! :O

5.jpg

54.jpg

6.jpg

quantumleap_004.jpg

NO SAM!

I never did finish that episode, and I really wanted to. It looked really good too. Stupid Sci-Fi Channel and putting Quantum Leap in the middle of the day, and showing shit like Anaconda vs Mutated Space Elephants 4: The Vengence.

But yeah, nothing has really been proven with the shooting, and I am always curious as to whether he actually was working alone or not.

darscot

levious said:
popular evidence says one thing, yet modern forensics over the years has shown pretty clearly that one shooter, three shots is most likley... and that the "magic bullet" was not behaving at all unusually.

Yet not one single marksmen could ever get off the number of shots in the alloted time but Oswald did it. It just who funds the study and pays for those modern forensics.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I'm just posting to say that Quantum Leap is the best show evaaaar :eek:

Mason

I can't believe people still cling to the magic bullet theory. Every justification I've read on "how the bullet wasn't acting unusual at all" cracked me up.

calder

I promised myself years ago I would never, ever do another JFK/moon landing hoax thread. But you guys are sure making it hard. :\

levious

darscot said:
Yet not one single marksmen could ever get off the number of shots in the alloted time but Oswald did it. It just who funds the study and pays for those modern forensics.

ermy_yelling.jpg

HE WAS A GODDAMN MARINE!!

you all can believe whatever you want... I've seen shows that make "compelling" arguments for the moon landings being faked. I don't know what study says that no other marksman could do it, but I've seen a number of experts interviewed about it, and the shots fired versus time alloted is not an issue to them.

levious said:
ermy_yelling.jpg

HE WAS A GODDAMN MARINE!!

you all can believe whatever you want... I've seen shows that make "compelling" arguments for the moon landings being faked. I don't know what study says that no other marksman could do it, but I've seen a number of experts interviewed about it, and the shots fired versus time alloted is not an issue to them.

Have they done an experiment like this on Myth Busters?

LakeEarth

That's the thing. You hear about 'proof' these conspiracy theorists have and it's like... are they just saying "these people say this" or is it actual fact? Like how moon conspirasists say that 'scientists say there is no way the shadows can look like that', when actual scientists say it's just as it should be.

levious

I believe there is a corellation between the amount of expert conspiracy theories and the growing availibility of PhDs through correspondence school.

darscot said:

Wasn't it when they did that test they didn't account for the fact that only two shots needed to be fired within the time frame, not three? Remember the clock starts after shot one is fired so he only needs to get two more shots off in the time frame which is like 3 seconds a shot. Before they were trying to do all three within the given time frame.

3rdman

Um...even our own government has said that there was a probable conspiracy. At least according to the House Select Commitee on Assassinations.

you fools, it was obvious that kennedy was not complying with what the patriots wanted. not the first president that tried to wrestle control away from them. but he paid the price juts like all the others before and after......

Tenguman

darscot said:
? I've seen a couple of programs that set up the same variables and have marksmen take the same shots -- even under the time allotted

so unless the discovery channel is in on the conspiracy and editing their own video extensivly....

Oswald was also an expert marksmen, despite what you hear in that movie.

I believe it was one guy. I believe Oswald did shoot him, or at least SOMEONE up in that building shot JFK.

The real question I still wonder is WHY

Malakhov

Banned
Kennedy won the election with the help of the mob.
Kennedy turned his back on the mob afterwards, declaring war to the mob.
Dead Kennedy.

It's that simple.

ManaByte

JFK was shot by the secret service agent in the front seat of the car. That's why there's an edit in every video of the day.

Malakhov said:
Kennedy won the election with the help of the mob.
Kennedy turned his back on the mob afterwards, declaring war to the mob.
Dead Kennedy.

It's that simple.

True, but don't forget that LBJ hated him as well.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
ManaByte said:
JFK was shot by the secret service agent in the front seat of the car. That's why there's an edit in every video of the day.

megarolleyes.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Oswald was certified for sniping distances farther than the one involved in JFK's assassination, so it's hardly suprising he was able to pull it off. :p

Matlock

Banned
Note that he doesn't go back and to the left until Jackie puts her hand to him.

And then she scrambles, a secret service officer grabs right in front of her hand...

Well, it's obvious really.

calder

Matlock said:
Note that he doesn't go back and to the left until Jackie puts her hand to him.

And then she scrambles, a secret service officer grabs right in front of her hand...

Well, it's obvious really.

Uh, what is?

Hito, I'm begging you to drag me ouf of this thread. Begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom