• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much did you spend in gaming in the last couple of days?

FrozenFlame

Steam Autumn Sale:
  • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
  • Firewatch
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • Immortality
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  • Soma
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Townscaper
Total: ~20USD
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

I held off on buying anything related to gaming lately. I'm just having one of those moments of "not feeling like playing anything" or in the mood for gaming at all. But I bought around 30 books to put my mind at ease during my coming vacation.

Merkades

A tad over 3k. My LG B6 55" had a fair amount of burn in and was missing a lot of features I wanted. I replaced it with a s95b 65", a new stand for it and a q930b sound bar. Still want a new gpu (and monitor actually) but I actually forgot to look... these last 2+ years of no availability. I actually wanted the Bravia, but this is already fairly costly for me, and I suck at using these properly so I am sure it will get burn in too (I use my PC on both TV and monitor).

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I really try to keep it brief. I play about 45-minutes to an hour before going to sleep. I have a stretched work schedule weekdays and am usually out on the weekends. I've had this routine for awhile now and helps to relax before sleep.

cortadew

RE2 remake and RE3 remake on steam at 13$

RE revelations 2 for literally less than a dollar

DMC 5 for 9 bucks

supernova8

Banned
If i had one dollar for every post i' ve made on Gaf i would still be broke !
Well you can take pride in the fact that I don't have you on ignore. I put IbizaPocolo on ignore ages ago and from time to time when I look at GAF on my phone (not logged in) I get to see his/her flurry of nonsense bullshit posts about obscure games nobody gives a shit about.

Neilg

It's a work machine, and I didn't pay for it, but a $7k machine with a 4090 arrived for me today and I work from home so I'm gonna play a bunch of videogames on it.

I spent $0

Jennings

These are my purchases starting 2 days before this thread was created:

$1 Portal - Steam gift for brother.
$1 Portal 2 - Steam gift for brother.

Nothing since.

Dr. Suchong

Tactics Ogre reborn and a new Dual sense to replace the shitty ass stick drifting one.
Around £109
I'm so tired of shitty quality controllers.

600 USD. Steam Deck 256 GB and an SD Card. Sold my Series X to fund it (an amazing console, but at the moment, rather pointless to have as all my physical games are in storage and I have a gaming PC, so may as well just buy it again in 2-3 years when I have a larger space).

Top Bottom