• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

how much is your steam account worth?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
im just gonna cut to the chase

Azt8tTv.jpg

actually kind of surprised that i spent 400 hours on steam, tbh thought it would be less than that

but yea my steam account is worth 1 month rent for all of the games i bought. Surprising but i'm sure theres some motherfucker out there with a steam worth 1 bil

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
im just gonna cut to the chase

Azt8tTv.jpg

actually kind of surprised that i spent 400 hours on steam, tbh thought it would be less than that

but yea my steam account is worth 1 month rent for all of the games i bought. Surprising but i'm sure theres some motherfucker out there with a steam worth 1 bil
$1146 lowest sale price
$1552 at current prices

But

I have Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast which you can no longer buy so I'm pretty sure my account should get an extra premium.

I have no idea but I have almost 1,200 games in my library plus 800+ pieces of DLC content. My first game was Half-Life 2 which required Steam to be installed to play it.

*EDIT*
Ah, right... £6,044 apparently though I am sure I have spent far, far more than that over the last 18 or so years.

Last edited:

Filben

My Steam Profile

• Value: 3488€
  • Games owned: 975
  • Games played: 664 (68%)
  • Hours on record: 7,663.5h

That is lowest game prices. Today's would be 4941€.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
late 2017-early 2022 I didnt even touch my steam account. Lots of stuff was going on in my life at the time and I couldn't really play many games on steam
All that cash and hours you see are the result of me getting a PC in April of last year
All good man! The GIF was the first thing that came to mind. Can't even remember my Steam PW since most of my gaming time is spent elsewhere.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
bro, hope you're ready for my shit!

Here I come bbe!

Ive had it since day one....

What do i do to calculate it jjaja

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Yeah this thread is making me feel good about my needless spending which is minor in comparison.
i knew under 1000 wasnt a lot but holy shit i feel like i'm some poor dude in comparison to all these other guys.

honestly imma keep it that way. I'm not gonna buy more games until ive finished like at least half of the current stuff i got. 100 is a lot let alone 1000....

Last edited:
Top Bottom