• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

how much is your steam account worth?

nemiroff

Gold Member
  • Value (low): $2064
  • Value (high): $6689
  • Games owned: 403
  • DLC owned: 516
  • Games played: 284 (70%)
  • Hours on record: 6,157.4h
  • Average playtime: 21.7h
  • Account age: 19.2 years

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
HTZ90lD.jpg

Looks like I make good use of sales, look at the price diffrence to today's haha.

killatopak

Not much. Most of my library are indies or the usual games with heavy mod support.

I’m more of a physical person so I tend to buy more on consoles.

Now if you’re asking how much I spent on MMO subscriptions then that’s a different story. 90% of my spending on PC is there.

Danknugz

im just gonna cut to the chase

Azt8tTv.jpg

actually kind of surprised that i spent 400 hours on steam, tbh thought it would be less than that

but yea my steam account is worth 1 month rent for all of the games i bought. Surprising but i'm sure theres some motherfucker out there with a steam worth 1 bil
rent is 800/Mo? where do you live?

mdkirby

This is a dumb metric. I’ve spent many thousands on psn but these days the lion share of those games will be available “for free” as part of gamespass or PlayStation Extra. So the value they are ascribing is nonsense. Not that you can sell digital games anyhow, so far as I’m aware.

RickSanchez

Gold Member
Mine's pretty tame compared to some absolute units on here (but fucking worth it tho, no regrets):

OxmumdK.jpg

Last edited:

RickSanchez

Gold Member
ZERO, since you can't sell it is it worth ZERO.
You CAN sell your account (ID & password) to someone though, right ? Even transfer your Steam authenticator to whoever you sell it to. Then that person gets access to al your games for whatever price you agree upon.

Fahdis

This is a dumb metric. I’ve spent many thousands on psn but these days the lion share of those games will be available “for free” as part of gamespass or PlayStation Extra. So the value they are ascribing is nonsense. Not that you can sell digital games anyhow, so far as I’m aware.

Did it occur to you that people could sell their accounts?

Perrott

Gold Member
While I have around 250 games purchased, I'd say that the estimated value of my account is north of $150 when translated into USD, because of the regional pricing. Thank you Gaben.

nkarafo

Trying not to spend or rely much on it. It's still an online service that i have zero control over.

I only have 30 something games, half of them installed. My account is probably worth less than 150 euros.

RickSanchez

Gold Member
you can choose usd in there.
Nobody here knows what the weird R is lol
what a chad /s

Simply choosing USD will make Steam apply the prevailing exchange rate without considering things like purchasing power, regional pricing and affordability. If you must know, taking purchasing power into account, US$1 = ₹25 approximately. So my lowest and current Steam Library valuation is US$1281 and US$5262

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
what a chad /s

Simply choosing USD will make Steam apply the prevailing exchange rate without considering things like purchasing power, regional pricing and affordability. If you must know, taking purchasing power into account, US$1 = ₹25 approximately. So my lowest and current Steam Library valuation is US$1281 and US$5262
I get it but it doesn't matter if it's 1200 or 1300usd :p We are rounding here

graywolf323

Every hour of your gaming is like a cinema ticket lol
it’s skewed a bit because I basically fell out of PC gaming during the last gen & I’m getting back into it now with a Steam Deck (and I’ve added a bunch of games during the holiday sales 😅)

user1337

Lol, mine is paltry in comparison as I clearly didn't use steam much.

Account for 15.6 years
Account value £22
Average price £8.95
Average price per hour £5.13
Hours on record 203.8h
Average playtime 22.6h
Today's prices £125

Top Bottom