• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

how to make an actually interesting "ban me" thread

Zeroing

Banned
Should we start a gay appreciation thread to balance the brunette and redhead ones? Maybe one with pecs look so great on tv?
You know I did one and was deleted? It was my first thread :( you never forget your first time.

Anyway if anyone does it I’ll post there!

tommib

You know I did one and was deleted? It was my first thread :( you never forget your first time.

Anyway if anyone does it I’ll post there!
Why was it deleted? What were you posting there young man? It’s not like the straight ones aren’t NSFW.

Last edited:

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
All you have to do is make a racist joke or LGBTQ+ joke and you will be banned. Much simpler. The question is why?

Gamerguy84

Pretty good thread. I came in just to see if Kretos name got brought up as an example and there it was. He did it right and was a legend for that.

I, we, laughed extremely hard at that thread.

Boglin

That sounds absolutely awful.

Where exactly did he post it? Can you give us a link so we can all see how awful it was?
LZeQwmN.gif

Ionian

You forgot to add the winkey smiley you ejit. You know OP is gay.

I'll do it for you. 😉

Stop ruining my bait mate! ;)

(for anyone thinking i'm serious, LOL to YOU.)

Because i was, 10%. 90% not. (gay that is)

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
Make a thread?

You have much to learn if you want to move beyond being a Padwan.

I'm going door to door teaching people a lesson with my exquisite samurai sword technique.

You either leave gaf making international headlines or continue to be cookie cutter amateur mf.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I love that I was targeted in some self-implosion ban request thread once and I didn't even know who the fuck the guy was complaining about me lol. Like I don't recall ever having a conversation with him but apparently I was some arch villain in his world.

Those are the ban request threads I love most. The ones that leave other posters asking "who the fuck was that and why was he so angry with me?".

Top Bottom