• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Xbox Was Finally Proven Right in 2021

FrankWza

It's not a trick when you have to go to an official page on MS's website for the upgrade from Gold to GPU.

If it was an unintended loophole, you can bet your ass it'd have been patched a long while ago.

This is MS's way of giving the first hit for cheap and get people in the ecosystem. It's worked great on a lot of people so far and will continue to do so.
I was quoting the article because he wasn’t happy with me calling it a loophole. One of these words is right. It’s a great deal though.
This is MS's way of giving the first hit for cheap and get people in the ecosystem.
I think the advertised deal is for sure.
lol still going on about GotG. If you go by that game using your logic XSX and PS5 can only do 60 FPS at 1080p max. Why did we even need new consoles if the new ones max out at 1080p at 60 FPS?
you’re referring to capabilities. I’m referring to a game to game experience.
They pay upfront $180 (an amount you never pay in gaming outside of buying a console)
The PSVR, elite controller, lots of headsets, fight sticks and racing wheels cost at least that or more. All console purchases. There’s probably many more examples I’m forgetting.

Markio128

So, what did I miss?
girl burn GIF by Psyklon

Honestly. Who cares? How many more “Gamepass is the best thing since sliced bread” or “etc,etc,etc” will be posted?

It doesn’t actually result in genuine, good faith discussion, and 9/10 of articles posted come across as if someone paid someone to write a propaganda piece, and it’s also gas lighting.

It doesn’t further the discourse at all. And, in a not so secret way is an overly overt way to war. From
Both sides. The side that posts it, and the side that will inevitably take the bait.

I know that we should all be adults and just walk on by, but here we are. We’re effectively on the path of making GAF an echo chamber. Let’s be more creative, and spend our energy in other, more meaningful discussions.

(From someone who also owns a XSX and a nifty replica mini fridge made in the image of an XSX).

Concern

Honestly. Who cares? How many more “Gamepass is the best thing since sliced bread” or “etc,etc,etc” will be posted?

It doesn’t actually result in genuine, good faith discussion, and 9/10 of articles posted come across as if someone paid someone to write a propaganda piece, and it’s also gas lighting.

It doesn’t further the discourse at all. And, in a not so secret way is an overly overt way to war. From
Both sides. The side that posts it, and the side that will inevitably take the bait.

I know that we should all be adults and just walk on by, but here we are. We’re effectively on the path of making GAF an echo chamber. Let’s be more creative, and spend our energy in other, more meaningful discussions.

(From someone who also owns a XSX and a nifty replica mini fridge made in the image of an XSX).

Don't want an "echochamber" and proceed to say not to post certain articles lol.

If certain "children" can't control themselves every time an article of something they don't like is posted, then so be it. People on both ends earned bans here. Don't know what echochamber you're claiming this is becoming.

Don't want an "echochamber" and proceed to say not to post certain articles lol.

If certain "children" can't control themselves every time an article of something they don't like is posted, then so be it. People on both ends earned bans here. Don't know what echochamber you're claiming this is becoming.

Well. You’re free to prove me wrong on the mix of articles that get posted each week, one of them is undoubtedly going to outnumber the other.

It could also be, that maybe one particular type of article gets more traction than others, and thus maintains its high spot on recent threads.

Echo chamber was one point of many, and you only addressed those who get inflamed. Not those that do the inflaming. This place would be better if we could dispense with opinion pieces

Concern

Well. You’re free to prove me wrong on the mix of articles that get posted each week, one of them is undoubtedly going to outnumber the other.

It could also be, that maybe one particular type of article gets more traction than others, and thus maintains its high spot on recent threads.

Echo chamber was one point of many, and you only addressed those who get inflamed. Not those that do the inflaming. This place would be better if we could dispense with opinion pieces

Your complaint is about gamepass threads lol. Now you want to move the goalposts. Its a forum for discussion and we discuss opinions too.

Don't like certain threads, there's an ignore feature. I couldn't care less for some games I see on the first page or even some articles and I don't feel a need to go in those threads complaining about doing away with certain threads or call this an echochamber.

You only want what you like on the forums. Sounds like you want an echochamber.

Your complaint is about gamepass threads lol. Now you want to move the goalposts. Its a forum for discussion and we discuss opinions too.

Don't like certain threads, there's an ignore feature. I couldn't care less for some games I see on the first page or even some articles and I don't feel a need to go in those threads complaining about doing away with certain threads or call this an echochamber.

You only want what you like on the forums. Sounds like you want an echochamber.

Not moving goalposts. Everything I said was related. You’re still ignoring the core of the complaint and focusing on echo chamber. Also. You couldn’t be further from the truth on what I enjoy on these forums.

But I understand a difference in opinion, and we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

you’re referring to capabilities. I’m referring to a game to game experience.
I'm glad you said that Frank. You think MS, who designed the Xbox, has control over a XSS's capabilities or every games individual modes running on that system? What role do you think MS had in the development of Guardians? Even with an internally developed title do you think the hardware team that designed the XSS dictates what modes each game has?

Just because a system is capable of a particular mode or even a resolution it doesn't mean every game that runs on it will use all those modes or resolutions. MS said the XSS was capable of 1440p, raytracing, and 120fps not that every game on the platform would have those features.

Also why do you define experience so narrowly? The fact that the XSS has the same capabilities as the XSX at lower settings you ignore. The fact that the games on XSS have the same levels, characters, and have saves that work across every platform you also ignore. Games like Battlefield 2042 have the same 128 player matches on XSS when they are 64 on X1X but again you ignore that as well. Only 120fps defines 'next gen' to you but again there are more 120fps games on XSS than even PS5. Does that mean PS5 isn't 'next gen'? Of course not. Do you really have a sincere point?

What is a “right” strategy for Microsoft may not be a “right” strategy for Nintendo or Sony.

Having a diverse range of services is great for the industry and Microsoft needed to carve out their own niche. I don’t think there’s anything special about 2021 proving it right though, it’s been a correct strategy for them for a while. Having a stronger lineup this year does give it some more validity.

eNT1TY

Everyone gets "proven right" once in a while. For some it means market domination for others it means not getting blown the fuck out like usual. But alas there's plenty of "proven right" to go around and all the big players have imbibed from that cup.

Shmunter

This opinion piece article is pretty crap, but as far as general topic, Xbox has certainly pulled out of nose dive after the Xbone.

The recent and excellent 6 part docco really crystallised things. And the turn around needs to be commended.

Still, series s is a major thumbs down for ushering a next gen. Cloud gaming is a a solution looking for a problem, and game pass is a system that inherently devalues my hobby.

But can’t argue with the regular guy looking for a bargain, always have, always will.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
This gen is much different than xbox one gen.
This gen, MS has freaking bethesda as 1st party. That is huge itself. We can argue whether the games are available or not, but those IPs are something.
Any Playstation user who is fan of bethesda, is now forced to buy Xbox console, or buy it on pc.

Xbox 1st party also stepped up, with hellblade 2 coming soon, fable reboot, and the most important IP of all, perfect dark. We are seeing ps3 1st party games like movement on xbox. That is a major step, for xbox brand. Because that is where they struggled in the last gen.

Next gen, is where Xbox would be very scary.

reksveks

Will find out if they really have turned things around in the next few quarterly earning reports.

The decline in MTX/DLC last quarter was a bad one for MS.

In terms of games, I think we are waiting for Redfall and Starfield to see but they definitely on a roll for indies.

kingfey

Banned
game pass is a system that inherently devalues my hobby.
If your hobby is gaming, how is gamepass devaluing your hobby then?

Shouldn't it increase your gaming time? Or are you the crowd that like to spend alot of money, to feel proud of their purchases?

Honestly these takes gets stupider everytime. You have an option to play alot of games. Instead of appreciating it, you guys complain about it nonstop.

If you don't like it, simply ignore it. Amish people live their life's, away of machine's. You can do the same for subscription services.

reksveks

Shouldn't this be a blessing? Less mtx means happy gaming time. I like seeing less of these, and more of ways to earn in-game items.
For you maybe
For Microsoft nope
For me, idgaf personally. I am okay with DLC and don't generally care enough about ingame appearance for mtx to be an appeal (I know that there is stuff like xp boost but I generally ignore it)

Both Sony and Microsoft are 'reliant' on that revenue stream.

This opinion piece article is pretty crap, but as far as general topic, Xbox has certainly pulled out of nose dive after the Xbone.

The recent and excellent 6 part docco really crystallised things. And the turn around needs to be commended.

Still, series s is a major thumbs down for ushering a next gen. Cloud gaming is a a solution looking for a problem, and game pass is a system that inherently devalues my hobby.

But can’t argue with the regular guy looking for a bargain, always have, always will.

It’s interesting because if I could find an Xbox I’d try out probably Halo and Forza. I’m not sure if I’d buy Forza, since racing games generally aren’t a genre I’m a huge fan of.

These are certainly big titles for GamePass, but I suspect I’d be just as fine buying them standalone. I’m sure I’d find other games on the service to play and try out, but I wonder how many I would truly stick with.

So the value proposition to me on the outside is a bit mixed. It probably depends highly on the type of games and how experimental your tastes are.

I tend to know what I enjoy and stick to those genres that are basically AAA level. In a year where MS may have 4+ of them, GamePass is a great deal. In a year where it’s 2 or less, maybe not so much.

It’ll be interesting to see how many big games they’ll eventually churn out now that they have so many devs, but I suspect 4 may be a little optimistic for their high end AAA titles like Halo or Starfield. Two per year sounds realistic, with obviously a lot of other games releasing they may not classify quite as the big AAAs I’m referring to.

For my tastes the standalone model works just fine. And if that incentivizes better quality productions I’m more philosophically aligned with that approach. Some people have more time to play games and have more experimental tastes so GP may be perfect for them.

But comparing to shows/movies, I’m still quite disappointed in the overall quality on offer at Netflix and others. There’s very long stretches between content I find truly worth watching, and that’s certainly a concern for sub services for gaming as well.

Last edited:

Shmunter

If your hobby is gaming, how is gamepass devaluing your hobby then?

Shouldn't it increase your gaming time? Or are you the crowd that like to spend alot of money, to feel proud of their purchases?

Honestly these takes gets stupider everytime. You have an option to play alot of games. Instead of appreciating it, you guys complain about it nonstop.

If you don't like it, simply ignore it. Amish people live their life's, away of machine's. You can do the same for subscription services.
You may think it’s stupid, but all that tells me you’ve only ever lived under a purely disposable culture. I’m from a time where we put more weight on art and media.

Todays disposable culture while inevitable; and all you can eat Buffets are catering to the mass market - it make a difference in how we view and consume things.

I’ve personally been through piracy phases where abundant access destroys any appreciation of product, and have seen the rise of limitless streaming music and film have a similar effect on the value of things. We move from one to another at an unhealthy pace with an equally diminished care.

It is what it is.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Took a couple days away to spend some time with the family, and this is the first thread I see when I come back. 😅

FFS Boys, for a hobby that is supposed to be fun, some of you don't like it very much.

I agree with the premise that MS have been making great consumer strides for years, whether that translates to the general consumer remains to be seen, but anyone that buys into the Xbox ecosystem now has never had it better.

Kagey K

Banned
You may think it’s stupid, but all that tells me you’ve only ever lived under a purely disposable culture I’m from a time where we put more weight on art and media.

Todays disposable culture while inevitable; and all you can eat Buffets are catering to the mass market - it make a difference in how we view and consume things.

I’ve personally been through piracy phases where abundant access destroys any appreciation of product, and have seen the rise of limitless streaming music and film have a similar effect on the value of things. We move from one to another at an unhealthy pace with an equally diminished care.

It is what it is.
It's not going to slow down, it's only going to speed up.

Content creation has never been easier, and more content is being created at a faster rate than ever.

Either you are going to accept it, or you are at the point where tech passes you by, and you'll be asking your kids to program your VCR

Content creation has never been easier, and more content is being created at a faster rate than ever.

Either you are going to accept it, or you are at the point where tech passes you by, and you'll be asking your kids to program your VCR

Content creation at the high end for video games is only increasing.

Yes there are more tools to make things easier, but budgets are getting bigger - more people needed with a longer development time

MacReady13

I want the Microsoft from the 360 era (pre Kinect) back. The team that got the exclusives on the Xbox. The team that had the best versions of almost all multi platform games. The team that made us WANT to play all multi platform our games on our Xbox console. I miss that Microsoft. The Microsoft hungry to destroy the competition. Where have they gone?

MacReady13

Bullshit. Nothing has to be accepted and stop with the crap about getting our kids to program our VCR’s. We aren’t that old. Some of us remember a time not long ago where we appreciated the smaller amount of games we had. We VALUED what we owned and appreciated them far more than this buffet of mostly shit, but we can say it’s great cause it gives you over 200 games to play… It’s fucking nonsense.
And for anyone who says this is an anti Microsoft post and if Sony or Nintendo did the same I’d not complain, yes I fucking would. This isn’t the future many of us want. Like I’ve said so many times on here, you can all have what you want. If this is indeed the future of gaming then I’m out. I can already see if ruining tv and movies and how we consume this shit and gaming isn’t far away.

Kagey K

Banned
Bullshit. Nothing has to be accepted and stop with the crap about getting our kids to program our VCR’s. We aren’t that old. Some of us remember a time not long ago where we appreciated the smaller amount of games we had. We VALUED what we owned and appreciated them far more than this buffet of mostly shit, but we can say it’s great cause it gives you over 200 games to play… It’s fucking nonsense.
And for anyone who says this is an anti Microsoft post and if Sony or Nintendo did the same I’d not complain, yes I fucking would. This isn’t the future many of us want. Like I’ve said so many times on here, you can all have what you want. If this is indeed the future of gaming then I’m out. I can already see if ruining tv and movies and how we consume this shit and gaming isn’t far away.
Just because it offers you everything, you don't have to eat everything.

You can choose to only eat the 1 or 2 dishes you like, while your friends can eat the stuff they like.

I don't get why this has to be all or nothing.

Different people like different things, but this provides though to play what they know and also go experiment at no extra cost.

Imagine saying I don't like curry, then they try good curry, so they realize they like it and go looking for more curry.

Thus gives them the opportunity to try curry on top of thier fav meal at no extra cost.

If they don't like it, nothing is lost.

Gaming is going to miss you. Let us know the day you retire so we can buy you a cake.

Ozriel

M$FT

The problem is clearly not with the articles. Not a single one of them can even remotely be described as ‘provocative’. The problem clearly resides with the overgrown children who cannot resist the urge to console war over plastic boxes.

It’s strange. More than any other generation, it actually seems easier this time to own multiple consoles, at least over time. Why anyone would then choose to feel threatened because another console is being hailed for hitting certain success metrics is completely baffling.

There’s no ‘gaslighting’ here. The fact that you also subscribe to these ‘propaganda piece’ conspiracy theories is also telling. And it makes no difference if you own a series x and the xbox fridge. YOU need to stop and think about what you’re saying.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
You may think it’s stupid, but all that tells me you’ve only ever lived under a purely disposable culture. I’m from a time where we put more weight on art and media.

It is what it is.
That’s not not devaluation though, that is change. It can be the opposite in fact and data seems to support that too. More people are playing more games.

These are not “real” things. They are simply entertainment. If the value/tastes in entertainment changes, so be it. It doesn’t bend to any single groups wants.

I understand what you are saying though and am in the same box. I like walls of “stuff” in my house too. Even digital stuff can have value issues too; I went to listen to an audio book today and couldn’t cause audible was down. That sucks.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Why did MS shut down their BC program if they acknowledge how much fans appreciate it and how it positively differentiates Xbox from PSX and Nintendo?

Because they have run out of games they can bring back. There're already lots of BC games on the Xbox

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
That’s not not devaluation though, that is change. It can be the opposite in fact and data seems to support that too. More people are playing more games.

These are not “real” things. They are simply entertainment. If the value/tastes in entertainment changes, so be it. It doesn’t bend to any single groups wants.

I understand what you are saying though and am in the same box. I like walls of “stuff” in my house too. Even digital stuff can have value issues too; I went to listen to an audio book today and couldn’t cause audible was down. That sucks.
If you treat gaming as a solitary hobby, it's a completely different one than the social one.

I'm guessing they are the solitary gamer.

Not that there's anything wring with that.

MacReady13

Just because it offers you everything, you don't have to eat everything.

You can choose to only eat the 1 or 2 dishes you like, while your friends can eat the stuff they like.

I don't get why this has to be all or nothing.

Different people like different things, but this provides though to play what they know and also go experiment at no extra cost.

Imagine saying I don't like curry, then they try good curry, so they realize they like it and go looking for more curry.

Thus gives them the opportunity to try curry on top of thier fav meal at no extra cost.

If they don't like it, nothing is lost.

Gaming is going to miss you. Let us know the day you retire so we can buy you a cake.
Don’t worry champ- I’ll be gaming for a very long time. Have a massive backlog. You keep subbing to as many services as you can to play those 1 or 2 games you like.

Ozriel

M$FT

It is what it is.

The ‘abundant access’ you complain about has been a staple of Steam/PC gaming for a decade. And it’s growing and growing and thriving more than ever.

There’s a Steam winter sale on right now. And extremely happy GAFfers in the Epic free games thread.

Ah, well.

Kagey K

Banned
Don’t worry champ- I’ll be gaming for a very long time. Have a massive backlog. You keep subbing to as many services as you can to play those 1 or 2 games you like.
I wasn't the one threatening to stop gaming champ.

I will do what I want as you will also. The difference is i don't give a fuck about what you do, but you seem greatly concerned about what I do.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT

Way more than ‘1 or 2’ as far as Gamepass is concerned, this year alone.

And the quality is only set to improve as xbox first party muscle ramps up.

There’s a reason you don’t see many threads about Ubisoft’s sub service. People go to where quality is.

Kagey K

Banned
Way more than ‘1 or 2’ as far as Gamepass is concerned, this year alone.

And the quality is only set to improve as xbox first party muscle ramps up.

There’s a reason you don’t see many threads about Ubisoft’s sub service. People go to where quality is.
If you saw most of the PSnow selection, you can see why they assume it's shit.

It's mathematically proven. Bad systems = poor subscriber numbers.

This isn't hard.

ZywyPL

Banned
It's waaay to early to celebrate and open the champagne, but so far XB is surely back on track after that disastrous XB1 gen. Being able to try out the games straight away via xCloud is so far the best feature of this generation if you ask me. And GP is indeed disrupting the industry, so yeah interesting times ahead.

buenoblue

People need to learn to discuss things with nuance and not be so tribalistic with things, especially with something like fucking videogames.

Recognizing a particular platforms progress no matter how big or small is not an indictment on your allegiance to your favorite console and its both sad and hilarious that what I assume are "adults" are receiving bans cause they can't discuss this topic without freaking the fuck out.

Videogame industry benefits from all companies doing well, they all copy eachothers homework and as long as they're all doing well and you aren't platform agnostic you'll always benefit as the gamer since you'll never experience a drought in quality games.

If you are platform agnostic, well in the great words of RDJ "never go full retard".

I do agree people should be more respectful but to say videogames don't matter really does bother me as I've said before there's more hatred in sports fans that often results in violence. And religion has caused millions of deaths! Are these any more worthy? A passion is a passion. Videogames are my and many others biggest personel expenditure and a lifelong hobby. I've invested 10s of thousands in equipment and software over 35 years. And the fact that you are posting on niche gaming forum says you are in pretty deep too. So yeah video games do matter, and that's ok.

MacReady13

I wasn't the one threatening to stop gaming champ.

I will do what I want as you will also. The difference is i don't give a fuck about what you do, but you seem greatly concerned about what I do.
I could not care less what you do. You are free to do as you like. I am just sitting back patiently waiting for the time when people start to complain about “the old days” when every company starts copying Microsoft and everything is tied to a sub service.

You reap what you sow. Enjoy.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
The ‘abundant access’ you complain about has been a staple of Steam/PC gaming for a decade. And it’s growing and growing and thriving more than ever.

There’s a Steam winter sale on right now. And extremely happy GAFfers in the Epic free games thread.

Ah, well.
Take the consoles completely out of the equation for these publishers and see what happens when perceived value crumbles (how many people do you already see on this forum having a GamePass induced shock when having to buy games on any other platform). Do not have to look very far, look at mobile platforms or cable TV packages in the U.S. (how they grew in cost massively once the “growth/promotional” phase)… and it does not look good.

The “wait for a STEAM sale” was likely already affecting the way games are made and sold and shift to live services / microtransactions. You are completely fine to take advantage of the gaming deals of today, do not complain when Shmunter Shmunter has the biggest “told you so” grin on his face years from now and you have to split hairs not to give him that joy ;).

jigglet

Banned
As a huge xbox fan I say this:

A broken clock is right twice every few generations.

Being right strategically means fuck all if you shit the bed tactically.

Both strategy and tactics are important. Let's not lose sight of this.

I think Xbox has the better strategy. But I won't excuse them for fucking shit up last gen. Leave that to the fanboys.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
That's like saying Sony devalue Horizon: Zero Dawn when they give it out free during the stay-at-home initiative. LMAO. That's some Martin Scorsese rubbish.

If gaming is really such fine art, then we should applaud Xbox for their BC initiative of bringing back and preserving the old classic games, while criticize Sony for ditching the timeless Playstation classics from the yesteryears.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
That's like saying Sony devalue Horizon: Zero Dawn when they give it out free during the stay-at-home initiative. LMAO. That's some Martin Scorsese rubbish.

If gaming is really such fine art, then we should applaud Xbox for their BC initiative of bringing back and preserving the old classic games while criticize Sony for ditching the timeless Playstation classics from the yesteryears.

I do applaud MS for their BC efforts compared to how Sony has neglected their PS1 and PS2 back catalogue (of titles they own all licenses of too).

TrebleShot

It’s far too early to claim this.

We need to see what games look like that are first party and produced for Gamepass after this iteration and version of that attempt of a model.

Both big hitters from GP this year that are first party have felt either like rehashes or limited experiences absolutely laden with micro transactions and questionable revenue models in FH5 and H:I.

In my opinion neither of these represent innovative high quality experiences.

FH5 feels like a FH4 reskin in a different location.

H:I is a 2/3 hour demo for what a full fledged linear Halo game could be with the remaining 10 or so hours being filler or repetition without much progression.

Both of course my opinions and not the consensus by any stretch.

Then there’s the GamePass model itself which is actually a nice idea but I don’t believe it will produce much quality in the long run, I hope to be proven wrong with the work at bethesda, it is very cool to be able to log in and have access to loads of games instantly whether they are B tier or not but the overall offering isn’t compelling enough to warrant any kind of virtue signaing for MS.

It’s good not great is my point.

nush

But I won't excuse them for fucking shit up last gen.

I forgave them when they finally got with the backwards compatibility. I could play any digital titles I already owned "For free". But for real, my XB1 was mostly used as a "Super" Xbox 360 and for allowing 99.9% of my Rockband songs to be pulled over from the 360 into RB4.

Riky

$MSFT
It's probably the laziest take in gaming to just write off a sequel as just a reskin of a previous game, it's a claim anyone can make about any sequel ever.
As for "limited" experience, well both games are huge open world games with an emphasis on approaching the world's as you see fit, the very opposite of limited, especially compared to some other genres that are celebrated by the same people.
The reviews and player counts tell the story though.

They're like some crazy cult. They think if they repeat "Xbox is leading" enough times, it will somehow become true. Too bad it actually doesn't have any effect in the real world.

At least here in Europe nothing has changed, as far as I can tell. Software sales are like 80/20 or more towards Playstation according to UK numbers we get... UK is a former Xbox territory of the Xbox 360 era (the only one), so that's not very good.

Meanwhile, Gamepass missed its annual worldwide growth target, a bad omen when you're still giving away subs for $1/month... "Subscription service only grew by 37% during fiscal year, compared to target of 48%"

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...-pass-growth-slows-as-microsoft-misses-target

Not saying it will fail, I don't know, but it doesn't look that good until now. I'm not sure it's a good time to celebrate a "turnaround" for Xbox.

I think some of those people are paid to do that constant cheerleading. MS bought out DF people (see the other thread), so they can definitely pay for a few astroturfers and promotional material on GAF and elsewhere.

But what MS should actually do is use this money to make a new AAA IP and impress us instead. That's the real way you can become a leader one day, like Sony and Nintendo understood years ago.

It may happen with all their new studios, we'll see.
Man that will be a tough week without Rivets emote spamming. I will miss it. See you next year.

Top Bottom