• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulu is making a mini-series about the Pam & Tommy Lee tape

ManaByte

Gold Member

Hulu has had their fair share of high-profile series but the network is now set to profile one of Hollywood’s more iconic couple and the scandal that shook the industry when it comes to celebrity privacy. Sources tell Deadline Lily James and Sebastian are on board to play Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee in a new limited series for Hulu going by the working title Pam & Tommy. The rockstar couple’s relationship dominated the tabloids for years, including the scandal of when their sex tape from their honeymoon was stolen and leaked to the public. Seth Rogen is likely to play the man who stole the tape with I, Tonya director Craig Gillespie helming the series.

This isn't an off-season April Fool's joke.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
tenor.gif

BigBooper

Paris Hilton next.

Why do people make sex tapes if not too leak them? Gonna sit around watching home movies with the family in 20 years?

jason10mm

Gold Member
I think a GREAT series is to have 2 bit starlets recreate famous sex tapes.

I volunteer to be the "no one cares about him" dude in all of these videos. I'll even pee on girls, I'm a dedicated method actor :)

Top Bottom