• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Human Head announces SciFi bounty hunter game / Prey 2 style

Futurematic

I’m not special. I didn’t post much here. Yet I really loved a ton of communities that have been wiped away because Tyler Malka (sp?) threw a tantrum and didn’t have the basic skills of an adult to respond to events he created, she was (bi) after all. Kinda like Bethesda fucking Human Head for petty reasons, although yeah you should play Arkane’s Prey lol.

I sent a PM to the money maker because I’m not one for gestures and the (reset era / s l a e n t) suicide brigade is funnier than I am, but nothing. I imagine this is faster so nuke me please.

Tesseract

Banned
i tend toward rehabilitative not punitive justice wherever possible

people can sometimes be rebuilt, other times they are out for blood

(kinda curious what he has to say now, tho)

Last edited:
Let them back in.

giphy.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned

Joy.

I think this is solely up to EL, seeing as it's less an attack on the forum, as it was a little personal. Also up to however good that apology was, and if there was a recent Reset ban, lol.

brap

Banned

Joy.

I think this is solely up to EL, seeing as it's less an attack on the forum, as it was a little personal. Also up to however good that apology was, and if there was a recent Reset ban, lol.
le-sigh.jpg

I'll always leave room for redemption and understanding. Why confront things if not to gain understanding and mutual respect to move forward with? I prefer a multitude of varying perspectives and voices in my discussions and interactions. Just be a direct and up front person.

If someone can't apologise or repeatedly grow/learn from the past then fuck them off.

Last edited:

Futurematic

I’d like to offer a general apology to the community for not making a way better Prey 2 thread because it deserved better than this weak sauce

More importantly I was wrong and leaped to conclusions and I apologize to the community for my now-revoked suicide

I still want a future bounty hunter game though, damn it.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I’d like to offer a general apology to the community for not making a way better Prey 2 thread because it deserved better than this weak sauce

More importantly I was wrong and leaped to conclusions and I apologize to the community for my now-revoked suicide

well personally I accept your apology
it's funnier if you read my tag

I only accept apologies if you kiss my left butt cheek.
6b8b6ec61ea5fe3e31c687456dd83a792b1354175dad34674d183f570a70b303.jpg

iconmaster

Banned

Good enough for me.

Top Bottom