• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Bundle - Sonic The Hedgehog 30th Anniversary Bundle - $10 for 11 Games and 2 DLC

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Seems like a good bundle although I already have a ton of these games.

K00ChMG.png

grbsi4q.png

You Got This Lets Go GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

Soodanim

Nice deal. I have everything bar Lost World and Forces, and I couldn't care less about them so I'm good. But it's a bargain price even if you only count the good games and you're one of the few who doesn't own most of these already.

Edit: Hold on, I don't have that recent Racing one either. I heard it wasn't as good as Transformed, though.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nice deal. I have everything bar Lost World and Forces, and I couldn't care less about them so I'm good. But it's a bargain price even if you only count the good games and you're one of the few who doesn't own most of these already.

Edit: Hold on, I don't have that recent Racing one either. I heard it wasn't as good as Transformed, though.
Those are the three I'm missing as well. I might end up having to pick this up.

Top Bottom