• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunt: Showdown will remove the cap of 30 FPS for the Xbox Series S / X and PS5 with Update 1.7

KaiserBecks

I’m baffled how some of these studios remain in business. This shit should have been ready for next gen launch. Capitalise on the hunger for improved performance over the old system. Now it’s just in a sea of many.

But finally will give it a go.
I wouldn‘t say it‘s in the sea of many since there‘s nothing like this game, but this update is more than overdue. A proper next gen Version would be welcome, but this is better than nothing I suppose.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Death's Herald contains one Legendary Hunter, one Legendary weapon, and one Legendary tool: Sofia, Weeping Marigold (Vetterli 71 Karabiner Marksman), and Eye for an Eye (Throwing Knives).

Marked by death at birth, Sofia thought her visions a blessing until the day they led four dark figures to her family home. Flames consumed everything they touched, and as she watched, the horizon turned a yellow-red, familiar faces melted like wax, twisted in agony, and four gunshots echoed in the night, each followed by the cry of a familiar voice of a family member crossing through the veil.

Top Bottom