• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I’m only 887 reactions away from the Magic Ratio

Welp

*motions downward*

It ain’t gonna click itself.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

deafmedal

You know, I’m fairly liberal with the reactions but you a cruising for a stint on the refuse to react list bud. I’ve got mah eyes on you.

I don’t understand this requesting a permaban thing. Just logout and don’t come back? Makes no sense to me.

Imagine GAF is this hot girl you used to date, now you guys have no commitment anymore, but still have sex from time to time. However, you soon begin to realize that it blocks your progress towards achieving intimacy with another lady of your choice. But she's so hot you can't stop pounding that ass. You need to put a stop to it, so how do you do it? Real life doesn't offer a non messy alternative, but an online board does.

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
Imagine GAF is this hot girl you used to date, now you guys have no commitment anymore, but still have sex from time to time. However, you soon begin to realize that it blocks your progress towards achieving intimacy with another lady of your choice. But she's so hot you can't stop pounding that ass. You need to put a stop to it, so how do you do it? Real life doesn't offer a non messy alternative, but an online board does.
Are you saying he went on to REEEEEEE

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I don’t understand this requesting a permaban thing. Just logout and don’t come back? Makes no sense to me.
We've been over this over at Virg...the ban thread 500 times before.

Some people just can't help themselves.

DogofWar

If only these forums had a log out function.

It is a fascinating phenomena across all sorts of forums.
The kick of notifications maybe?
Whenever I get bummed out on a forum for some reason I just go and do something else.

DKehoe

Gold Member
Hope everything is ok with him.

I remember a little while back he PMd me saying he figured he must have done something to get on my shitlist and suggested it would be for the best if we just put each other on ignore. I genuinely had no clue what made him think I had anything against him or remember replying harshly to him about anything. I thought he must have me mixed up with someone else so sent back a message clarifying that I had no problem with him and to apologise if I had unintentionally given that impression. But I never heard back from him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom