• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I’m only 887 reactions away from the Magic Ratio

teezzy

Banned
Hope everything is ok with him.

I remember a little while back he PMd me saying he figured he must have done something to get on my shitlist and suggested it would be for the best if we just put each other on ignore. I genuinely had no clue what made him think I had anything against him or remember replying harshly to him about anything. I thought he must have me mixed up with someone else so sent back a message clarifying that I had no problem with him and to apologise if I had unintentionally given that impression. But I never heard back from him.

I'm under the impression he did that to a lot of people and they were all just as confused.

Whatever he turned to GAF to run away from IRL, I hope he overcomes with great strength.

T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
Hope everything is ok with him.

I remember a little while back he PMd me saying he figured he must have done something to get on my shitlist and suggested it would be for the best if we just put each other on ignore. I genuinely had no clue what made him think I had anything against him or remember replying harshly to him about anything. I thought he must have me mixed up with someone else so sent back a message clarifying that I had no problem with him and to apologise if I had unintentionally given that impression. But I never heard back from him.

Honestly I can sort of relate to that, I hope the guy is okay even though I didn't know him. I'm also the type that tends to overthink every small interaction or disagreement. It can eat away at me for weeks. I've also approached people to 'clear things up' and they had no idea what I was even talking about and had forgotten about it 10 minutes after. People's minds work differently, something small you never even thought of may bother someone else for weeks. I guess I'm a bit more blessed in that aspect though that I don't tend to take forums as seriously as real life, although it can still make me anxious for sure. If I was ever feeling burnt out on these forums, I'd likely just log out. Requesting a ban seems like something you may regret in the future when you feel better. I suppose it helps to force you away from the site.

Top Bottom