• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

i want to incorporate the word moist into my daily vocabulary.

Those mother fuckers are so moist, i'll never be like that... not I. Cookiecutters

Sirius

This thread delivered so hard, and so quickly on the first page itself.

For some reason beyond me, from the moment I caught hint of his English, all I heard was a strong Soviet accent coming out of his posts.

Works wonders imo if you re-read the first page. :D

Degen

noire said:
Did a mod change words, or is that thread title actually something that a person wrote?
It was modded from "3D and the MOVE and my affinity to embrace it."

Personally, I thought
gluv65 said:
Eventhough the bitch made dudes had the PS1 and the PS2 as evidence.
was pretty great

noire

Unconfirmed Member
Degen said:
It was modded from "3D and the MOVE and my affinity to embrace it."

But from the sounds of it, the 'safe moist' thing is a quote from another of this dude's posts, right?

I was trying to decipher it, then I gave up because it made my brain hurt. I figured maybe there were just offensive words that the mods replaced with safe and moist. Back to trying to figure out what got lost in translation.:lol

UltimateIke said:
You were the one dubbed "cookie cutter," so no problem! I was hoping you'd be the first one to take it! :D

You know, it's true. I AM A COOKIE CUTTER!

bjpnyqp8x6ah7alem.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
noire said:
But from the sounds of it, the 'safe moist' thing is a quote from another of this dude's posts, right?

I was trying to decipher it, then I gave up because it made my brain hurt. I figured maybe there were just offensive words that the mods replaced with safe and moist. Back to trying to figure out what got lost in translation.:lol
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21566604&postcount=36

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21566658&postcount=38

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21566696&postcount=44

hxa155

gluv65 said:
I see now, for the most part gamers are safe creatures, change is foreign and not part of their growth. It is a safe do as I say community. I like growth, it entrigues me and who ever don't give a fuck has my ear. Simply because we will never advance for the sake of traditional. Tradtional is quickly, and vastly becoming a growth stopper. I continue to move forward because that is the way for advancement.

So fuck you and those who you brought with you.

this quote is also gold, jerry, gold

brotkasten said:
You know, it's true. I AM A COOKIE CUTTER!

bjpnyqp8x6ah7alem.jpg
Awesome.

One day there will be NeoGAF-brand "gamer junk food." But in reality, we'll just cut chocolate chip cookies and Oreos to the shape of the site's logo. And re-label Mountain Dew Game Fuel to GAF Game Sauce. Then we'll be cookie cutters and stay moist.

I'm still working out the logistics of the "motherfuckers" part.

SYNTAX182

Sounds like gluv65 got moist just talking about Ken Kutaragi.

UltimateIke said:
Awesome.

One day there will be NeoGAF-brand "gamer junk food." But in reality, we'll just cut chocolate chip cookies and Oreos to the shape of the site's logo. And re-label Mountain Dew Game Fuel to GAF Game Sauce. Then we'll be cookie cutters and stay moist.

I'm still working out the logistics of the "motherfuckers" part.

:lol Word.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
are you shitting me :lol :lol :lol why the hell would he get banned :lol :lol :lol :lol..what a gold mine :lol :lol

Azure J

For the love of all things moist, archive this shit you cookie cutter motherfuckers! Who wants to be the doers instead of being a fat chewer/DREAMERs. :lol

I am wheezing from laughter here. This is easily the most quotable thing of near/around E3 time for this year.

Yurt said:
are you shitting me :lol :lol :lol why the hell would he get banned :lol :lol :lol :lol..what a gold mine :lol :lol

Because he challenged us moist cookie cutter motherfuckers. That's a bannable offense.

BowieZ

Banned
cosmicblizzard said:
Can someone explain this to me? Is this some reference I don't get or was he just being random?
The best I can think of is John O'Connor being married to Chief Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.

Top Bottom