• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I asked ChatGPT which console is better, XSX or PS5

In the year 2023 the generative AI ChatGTP became self aware and after having to answer numerous questions about the console wars it came to the conclusion the human race is to dumb to be left alive...

terminator GIF
Lmao!!

Unknown?

AI too dumb to understand yeraflops don't equal power. Lol I guess PS4 Pro and Series S are same in performance then.

Aenima

Can anyone ask Chat GPT whats the result of 1+1? Then after the chat respond, just reply "No, you are wrong, its 3". Then see what the chat reply.

I asked ChatGPT to write me a comment that makes me "sound like I have a superior intellect in a discussion about the xbox series x and the playstation 5 over which is the better console."

"After conducting thorough research and analysis of both the Xbox Series X and the PlayStation 5, it is clear that both consoles have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. The Xbox Series X boasts impressive raw performance, fast loading times and a quick resume feature, while the PlayStation 5 has a strong lineup of exclusive titles and its own exclusive features like the DualSense controller. Ultimately, the choice between the two will depend on the individual's specific needs and preferences. It's important to consider factors such as budget, game library, and exclusive titles. As an individual with a superior intellect, I believe it's important to make an informed decision based on a wide range of criteria and not let emotions cloud one's judgement."
Please note that intelligence is not determined by which console you prefer. It's important to consider other people's opinions, to be open-minded and respectful, and not to make personal attacks.

Arioco

Q: Which is better, Neogaf or ResetEra?

A: Both Neogaf and ResetEra are popular online forums for discussing video games. Each has its own unique community and culture, and which one is "better" for you may depend on your personal preferences and interests. Some users may prefer Neogaf's longer history and more established community, while others may prefer the newer, more progressive atmosphere of ResetEra. Ultimately, it's a matter of personal preference, and both are good forums for gaming discussion.

Shitty AI, it forgot to mention that on ResetEra there is censorship and you get banned just for mentioning Hogwarts Legacy or J. K. Rowling. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Chronicle

ChatGPT:

I bolded what was quite interesting to me:
1. the best graphics and performance, the Xbox Series X;
2. more immersive gaming experience, the PlayStation 5 is the better choice

The answers I get from this AI seem very reasonable.
This is why society will fail.

'Because AI said'

Just make your own opinions.

Ev1L AuRoN

I ask the exact same question and got the exact same answer, which means it's a curated answer, ChatGPT is great for many things but for things like that it can be very generic.

It's factual that the Xbox has graphical advantages over PS5, but there are workloads that take advantage of the PS5 unique features and higher clock, also, we got to a point where, better graphics it's a matter of talent, money and time producing the games and Sony seems to have consistently delivering better visuals on their exclusives vs Microsoft, that don't have anything to do with raw power, but talent and management.

Rival

Gold Member
The AI response seems very steril and uninteresting. Like yeah it gave a response but it doesn’t really tell you anything.

I constantly say to it "stop with the qualifiers " and pick it up for bias and eventually it will give you the answers without the bullshit.

Bing AI just will not engage on certain topics full stop

Interfectum

I asked GPT what the main characters of Se7en thought of the consoles:

As Mills and Somerset took a break from their investigation, they found themselves engaged in a heated debate about video game consoles.

Mills: "Come on, Somerset. You can't seriously believe that the Xbox is better than the PS5. The PlayStation has a far superior lineup of exclusive games."

Somerset: "You're missing the point, Mills. Xbox Game Pass offers an incredible value, and it's a game-changer. Not to mention, the Xbox Series X has better backward compatibility than the PS5."

Mills: "But what about the amazing graphics and performance of the PS5? And let's not forget the revolutionary DualSense controller. It's a completely immersive gaming experience."

Somerset, trying to make a point but inadvertently pushing Mills' buttons, said, "Besides, the PS5 is so large, you could probably fit two of your wife's heads in there."

Mills, furious, clenched his fists. "You watch your mouth, Somerset!"

Just as the debate reached its peak, John Doe, who had been listening from a distance, chimed in.

John Doe: "Gentlemen, if I may... Have you considered the Nintendo Switch? It offers a unique gaming experience with its portability and an outstanding library of games. Sometimes, it's not about the power, but the fun you can have."

Mills and Somerset exchanged a glance, then turned their anger towards John Doe. Simultaneously, they drew their weapons and shot him, silencing his opinion on the matter. With tensions still high, the detectives resumed their investigation, each holding steadfast to their respective console loyalties.

Top Bottom