• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I bought a Palit 3060 ti, I need support

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I haven't received my card yet but I need to hear good things about this brand. Have you ever used graphics cards of this brand before? How was your experience?

Edit: Here is my early opinion: Card works fine :messenger_grinning: While gaming temperature doesn't go above 70, usually sits between 60-65. Draws 180-200 watt while gaming. Works fine in all games. @ M Mshoaibi789

Last edited:

GymWolf

If i remember well the palit 1070 gamerock was the one of the best 1070 on the market.

So i guess they are pretty decent at the very worst.

Hoddi

Palit was the largest GPU vendor on the market last I knew. I've owned a couple of their cards and they were fine.

Pagusas

Elden Member
All companies (EVGA, Gigabye, Asus, MSI, ext..) have had good and bad manufacturing runs and designs. The majority of the time its down to the indivual line of cards you are talking about. Best thing to do is a reddit search with the card name and see if there is a swell of complaints. At the end of the day the 3060 ti is a cheap mass market card, so if its bad just shrug it off and get another.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Palit is quality producer. They also often makes their own PCB, which has better capabilities than reference design.

Bojji

I had few Palit cards and they were great, Palit produced cheap\low quality cards many years ago but this changed. I think you will be happy with this purchase đź‘Ť

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Thanks a lot guys, now I can wait happily until monday:messenger_grinning_sweat: I will share my experience with it later on.

I tried hard not to buy a gpu for a year but finally I couldn't resist it and bought a Palit for 2x msrp price after 3 hours of research:messenger_pensive:Probably worst deal of my life. Let's see if it's worth it.

Thanks again!

HoodWinked

I never heard of this brand until recently seemed to come up in discussion from people outside of US.

all the 3060ti seemed to be fine, zotac seemed the worst but even it was perfectly fine.

Patrick S.

Banned
Thanks a lot guys, now I can wait happily until monday:messenger_grinning_sweat: I will share my experience with it later on.

I tried hard not to buy a gpu for a year but finally I couldn't resist it and bought a Palit for 2x msrp price after 3 hours of research:messenger_pensive:Probably worst deal of my life. Let's see if it's worth it.

Thanks again!

Wow GPU prices haven't gone down where you live? Here in Germany prices are near MSRP, and for some cards, especially Radeons, even below...

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Please share your experience.... also share some performance status and most importantly. The GPU temperature in Games.
I will try my best but don't expect some tech nerd level details:messenger_grinning:
Wow GPU prices haven't gone down where you live? Here in Germany prices are near MSRP, and for some cards, especially Radeons, even below...
Radeon prices are near MSRP levels(like 1,2 MSRP) but Nvidia cards are selling at 1,5-2xMSRP prices in Turkey. Miners choose Nvidia over Radeon as far as I know and our country involved heavily in crypto mining, maybe that's the cause of it.

I didn't search a lot before buying this though, maybe I could've find more decent choices idk.

Mshoaibi789

Neo Member
I will try my best but don't expect some tech nerd level details:messenger_grinning:

Radeon prices are near MSRP levels(like 1,2 MSRP) but Nvidia cards are selling at 1,5-2xMSRP prices in Turkey. Miners choose Nvidia over Radeon as far as I know and our country involved heavily in crypto mining, maybe that's the cause of it.

I didn't search a lot before buying this though, maybe I could've find more decent choices idk.
Thanks in advance, I just want to know the temp of the card since I live in a hot region and don't have too many cooling options. I Have RX 580 at the moment and it went hot around 85C when playing games.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Thanks in advance, I just want to know the temp of the card since I live in a hot region and don't have too many cooling options. I Have RX 580 at the moment and it went hot around 85C when playing games.
I actually edited my first post but saying it again in here. It works perfectly fine. But this time, my cpu(i5 8400) needs some extra cooling because it can't catch up with my gpu lol. Gpu temp never goes beyond 80. Fans working quietly. I did a test for you too. I played Death Stranding at 1440p with max settings for 15 minutes(I can't play DS more than that lol). Gpu usage was above %90-95. According to hwmonitor, max gpu temp was 70 at that period.

I had rx 580(Sapphire) before this one but I never saw that temperature levels you were mentioned. Maybe your case fans not working as they should or you live in a very hot country idk.

Top Bottom