• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I cant believe it,even Driv3rs directors mode is buggy

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
It seems like it doesnt save it all correctly,so if you crash into other car in your movie,during the later replay you miss,or you shoot some guy and hit it,and in replay you miss him because he is standing somewhere else.

I cant believe it,this most unfinished,fucked up piece of shit in this gen,on foot missions with visuals on N64 level,popups,crashes every few hours,bad controlls,i coudl go on.

This game makes me want to visit ATARI headquarters and punch random people in the crotch.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
It still makes my d!ck hard from a visual standpoint. We can at least give it that. Not my d!ck, but kudos for visuals.

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
DaCocoBrova said:
It still makes my d!ck hard from a visual standpoint. We can at least give it that. Not my d!ck, but kudos for visuals.

If you leave out worst pop ups this side of the Shenmue,slowdowns,almost nonexistant character animation and awful textrues,then yes.

Top Bottom