• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I donated sperm to father 47 kids, but women don't want to date me."

DanteFox

https://nypost.com/2022/04/29/i-donated-sperm-to-father-47-kids-but-women-dont-want-to-date-me/
His love life has been “sperminated.”

A prolific father who can’t find a partner might seem like a paradox. However, a California sperm donor with almost 50 biological children fears that his controversial vocation may have torpedoed his chances of landing a paramour.

“Most women aren’t interested in dating me,” Kyle Gordy, 30, told Jam Press of his devotion to donation.

The freelance baby purveyor, who claimed that an estimated 1,000 women have requested his semen, first started donating his swimmers when he was 22 as he felt traditional sperm banks were “cold and clinical” — and wanted to know where his sperm was
Fast forward until now, and the independent sperm banker has fathered 47 children in multiple countries with 10 more on the way.

But despite the fact that scores of women desire his super sperm, the serial surrogate said that he’s had trouble finding that special someone.

“Although I’ve had a few women interested in a possible relationship, it never goes anywhere,” lamented Gordy, who reportedly had an “average” dating life even before his career. “I have accepted my decision to donate sperm, but I’ve realized that dating may never be the same as it once was for me.”
Tbh I'm surprised he was able to get that many requests from women. He doesn't exactly scream "prime genetic stock."

Zeroing

Banned
Damn, I would have many more requests than him!

Maybe he has a shitty personality? Or when women Google his name they find out what he does is a bit turn off?

Kev Kev

yKKyk0f.png

fry.PNG

t6VeTSS.png

w46X9K0.png

200w.gif

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
lamo he basically slept with 47 woman and got kids with them.

Yea no wonder why no chick wants him, good luck explaining that.

also fucking lol

feat-sperm-doner-cant-get-a-date.jpg

That chick in the background says it all.
Especially as he did it outside of a sperm bank, so he is on the hook for child support etc.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Fucking idiot, can't wait for some class action lawsuit with delivering broken product later down the line

lamo he basically slept with 47 woman and got kids with them.

Yea no wonder why no chick wants him, good luck explaining that.

also fucking lol

feat-sperm-doner-cant-get-a-date.jpg

That chick in the background says it all.
So is his doing the donation the classic way and not medical?
Yeah no wonder. Even the latter would be a no-go for a lot. You can't have it all.

Kenpachii

So is his doing the donation the classic way and not medical?
Yeah no wonder. Even the latter would be a no-go for a lot. You can't have it all.

Its a whole shit show, and frankly nobody is shocked at why he can't get a girl here it goes.

He aint using perm donor banks, so yea he probably travels there fucks them and she gets a kid or more on top of it.

The freelance baby purveyor, who claimed that an estimated 1,000 women have requested his semen, first started donating his swimmers when he was 22 as he felt traditional sperm banks were “cold and clinical” — and wanted to know where his sperm was actually going.

U aint dating just a sperm donor that has secretly kids walking around, u straight up will be in contact with those kids because that's the reason those woman want him and also for his free services:

“I didn’t think so many women would be interested, as most of them had money and could easily go to any sperm bank,” said Gordy. “However, after hearing their reasons, most stated that they wanted the option for the child to see their biological father.”

He also states he did it naturally to 1 woman, so basically he's straight up fucking them:

Not just a US-based donor, Gordy is currently on a “sperm donation world tour” — with recent stops in Scotland and Germany, per his Instagram — and has at least three kids in the UK. And, in a first for across the pond, the charitable soul recently donated sperm to one woman “naturally,” he said.

It gets even worse because of this:

“If arrangements are made outside of the clinic environment, there can be medical and legal risks; for example, without the proper consents in place, the donor is likely to be seen as the legal parent, with all the rights and responsibilities that involves,” said a spokesperson for the Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority. “Clinics will also rigorously test all donors for medical and hereditary illnesses.

“That’s why we always encourage sperm donors and patients to go to a licensed clinic, where these medical and legal issues are taken care of for them, and where the welfare of the child is always of primary concern,” they concluded.

He's basically a legal parent for all of them, so whenever those girls go mental he will be loyally fucked and so do you in the relationship.

Also the dude wears a tshirt with his instagram with sperm donor that u can hook him up. Imagine walking next towards that one.

Jeeves

I'm really mystified by his shirt in particular. In the first place, who the fuck wants to wear a shirt like that? It may as well say "I fap every day". It comes across as TMI at best and creepy sex invitation at worst. What the fuck are you supposed to do with that information, walk up to him and ask him for a baby?

Second, what the fuck would be on a "sperm donor" instagram? Granted I don't know the platform, but it's just a picture gallery isn't it? So is it just pics of his loads? Before and after pics of happy customers? Also, does the shirt even have his instagram address under the logo or is it just the logo devoid of any other context...? I get the feeling this guy is enough of a goober for the latter to be a real possibility.

No exaggeration, I think the shirt alone gives sufficient insight as to why this guy can't hang on to a relationship.

Top Bottom