• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I don't get the attraction to butts

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
I'm 1000% an ass man and prefer missionary...
giphy.gif

Elcid

Banned
I’m a skintag-slag
I like everything, but the BARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS are:
  1. Must have nice hips. No hips = dude
  2. Can't have "fried eggs hanging from a nail" for breasts. Needs atleast something decent there. Small is okay, but must be atleast presentable.
  3. Can't have cankles. I want a woman not a hippo.
  4. Can't have Brie Larson feet. There is just everything wrong with those talons.
  5. Can't have a Brie Larson ass. I'm okay with a small ass, but when your ass indents inward or looks like a God damn hole in your elongated back, that's a no.
  6. Can't have club thumbs.
  7. Stomach can't have layers.
If she meets the minimum requirements above, which most women do, then she is adequate enough to receive the D.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Look, with the ending prison school had there is no need to psycho analyze every minute detail.
Season 1 was hilarious
Season 2 was a abomination
He literally says he needs to get on his good side from what I remember.

Also it got a season 2? Man it didn't deserve it. I read the manga, dropped it with the boring sports festival. I heard the ending was extremely shit which makes sense considering how the manga had become.

Ry14Mgv.jpg

DESTROYA

He literally says he needs to get on his good side from what I remember.

Also it got a season 2? Man it didn't deserve it. I read the manga, dropped it with the boring sports festival. I heard the ending was extremely shit which makes sense considering how the manga had become.
My bad didn‘t mean a anime but the second arc which was so meaningless .
Whats worse than shit ? Because that ending was much worse than that.

Meowzers

2. Can't have "fried eggs hanging from a nail" for breast. Needs atleast something decent there. Small is okay, but must be at presentable.
  4. Can't have Brie Larson feet. There is just everything wrong with those talons.
  5. Can't have a Brie Larson ass. I'm okay with a small ass, but when your ass indents inward or looks like a God damn hole in your elongated back, that's a no.
If she meets the minimum requirements above, which most women do, then she is adequate enough to receive the D.
You've just described me. But, I'm a dude. Any compromise on gender?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
My bad didn‘t mean a anime but the second arc which was so meaningless .
Whats worse than shit ? Because that ending was much worse than that.
He ended up with no one, main girl became her sister. The other characters became worse but they fit into the school eventually I guess.

2. Can't have "fried eggs hanging from a nail" for breasts. Needs atleast something decent there. Small is okay, but must be atleast presentable.

You're a weird fucker. Please don't quote me again..

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
How could you prefer butts to tits? let me list the negatives of butts:

- prone to pimples from being sweaty and sat on all day long
- smells like poo
- residual poo

i dont get it.
Good Lord what are you dating homeless crackheads?
If you think that's the norm for women I feel for you bro.

Elcid

Banned
I haven’t seen my wife in a week due to an emergency that required me to leave town. Gonna devour that FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Tschumi

very little activates her inner sex-fiend like saying downright savage things about her flawless heinie.

I was just going to say, does anyone else find it ironic that most of the people in this thread have been banned? lol
i find it funny that since the purge australian daytime post counts seem to have somewhat dried up but US and EU hours are still more or less as active as they used to be :p

Read into THAT what you will~

Last edited:

Keihart

Mankind...back when we still walked on all fours, we always had in front of us...the butt. Then, from the time mankind started walking on two legs, we stopped having butts stuck in our faces all the time, and in their place, what appeared in front of our faces...were boobs! women grew larger breasts, to take the place of buttocks.
The original source of life is the buttocks! Boobs are just a substitute! Boobs are nothing more than a pale imitation of the buttocks!
If asked what you'd rather have, a copy or an original, naturally, i would choose the original!
Boobs just out forward due to the processes of evolution, keeping the buttocks further back and to the rear hidden!
However, that is where the grace of the Eros of the buttocks is!

Top Bottom