• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I don't get the attraction to butts

Super Mario

Banned
Tits are by far the best. Asses are nice, but not these disgusting bags of cottage cheese being strung together by a pair of jeans that is one size too small.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Ei5SpoeXsAA1ro_

Nah, but butt topics seem to be the rage on GAF at the moment. I wouldn't post any different if it was on ERA.
Sure, you wouldn't.

You'd be banned for "boys club rhetoric" in 5mins or less.

See exhibit a:

Compsiox

Banned
Sure, you wouldn't.

You'd be banned for "boys club rhetoric" in 5mins or less.

See exhibit a:
I like how one person on didn't get banned or warned for doing the same thing as everyone else.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
why are people interested in butts? one theory is that it is instinctual. the hips are very important for reproduction, wide hips meaning a good chance the child will survive. so when looking for a potential mate, wide hips are important. a big butt = good for the future of humanity.

just as well, many have theorized about it's aesthetic similarity to the titties (many critics of the butt's importance itt helpfully point out their preference for tits). both are big, round, bouncy (due to the presence of fat). for heterosexual men they are eye-magnets that make it difficult to look away.

similarly they are positioned on the body at somewhat complementary symmetrical locations for easy access during sex. this makes them primary organs to hold onto when engaging from the front or the back.

finally, there is something about curvey shapes. many cultures and traditions teach that the circle is the most powerful of shapes. imo we could attribute this to the above facts of biology & sexuality.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
You know Cunth I really liked you before this thread but now I just don't know. Imagine we are two Jedis and we're battling some great Sith lord. We're knocked down and a lightsaber falls between us. Before I'd have Force pushed it into your hands. Now? You don't like ass? You might be the enemy.

Last edited:

Banned
How could you prefer butts to tits? let me list the negatives of butts:

- no nipples, so nothing to suck
- prone to pimples from being sweaty and sat on all day long
- smells like poo
- residual poo

i dont get it.

You’re married with kids. You ain’t sucking or fucking new nipples and ass.

UnNamed

Banned
Butt is the barycenter of a human body. Nice ass means good proportion in a body. You can have bad tits or no tits and a good ass, you are still good looknig, but if you have nice tits and a flat ass, you're fucked, or you are Brie Larson.

I’ve never experienced a wacky-titted lady. All of my intimate encounters have had nipples of acceptable size, shape and placement with the appropriate symmetry.
I've been fortunate enough to see 2 pairs of world-class norks and unfortunate enough to see tits that resembled two fried-eggs hanging from a nail.

We had to stop after a few minutes of cowgirl because she had carpet burns on her nipples. (not really, but it paints a picture)

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
I don't understand how can you not like a nice attractive ass. What, do you have sex with your wife in the missionary position and tell her how beautiful her soul is, while she calls you a brave little soldier. Please stop.

I don't understand how can you not like a nice attractive ass. What, do you have sex with your wife in the missionary position and tell her how beautiful her soul is, while she calls you a brave little soldier. Please stop.
I'm 1000% an ass man and prefer missionary...

Top Bottom