• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found it! FINALLY

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Zone of the Enders 2...for 19 dollars Canadian! Sure, it's used, but I've been looking forever and a day and I snapped it up like R Kelly on a 12 year old!

Nobody bother me this weekend, I'm gonna be ZONING IT UP

IN THE ZONE

only good thing in this one is good ole lindsay............"hey mommy theres a stick in my pants....hehe it tickles when you do that thing with your tounge!"

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I bought it 6 months ago and it is still sitting in shrink wrap.

Not that it isn't good I have just been busy.

Tenguman

I've been looking for Zone of Enders 2 for ages. Of course, I did manage to find Zone of Enders 1 new but that one sucked. I want number 2!

i saw Nomar at the ESPN Zone in las vegas a couple of years ago. Nomar Garciaparra. The baseball player. He plays for the RedSox. A shortstop.

stonedwal

Got my eye on one on Ebay, I searched high and low in every store in my city, and a variety of stores in another, larger city, with absolutely no luck.

Very limited run in Australia, thanks to the wonderful distribution services of Atari.

Dyne

Fifty said:
I never knew this game was rare...

Here it is.. Same goes for Guilty Gear X2.

Most Konami games are rare here. I had a heck of a time trying to find Aria of Sorrow a few months back.

beerbelly

Banned
I could have sold it to you for 10$ CDN with shipping, used but in mint condition. OWNED. I'm not selling it now that i find out it's rare.

Fifty

Dyne said:
Here it is.. Same goes for Guilty Gear X2.

Most Konami games are rare here. I had a heck of a time trying to find Aria of Sorrow a few months back.

I can't find a copy of AOS anywhere here (Toronto)....I would have bought it when it came out, but I didn't have a GBA then. That's the only Konami game that I've noticed a lack of, but then again, I haven't been actively looking for many. Bummer.

Kudie

Enjoy the game. I just finished passing the game again on Hard mode. The game is great but the targetting system is just a bit off as it often targets an enemy I am not wanting to target. This is especially evident in hard mode.

SPOILER

Also, that last mammoth battle with the LEVs is very difficult and not very fun. There are just so many enemies to kill and LEVs to save

Top Bottom