• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought myself a $30 American breakfast

How much are you paying for nat gas?
Probably going to increase to around €150 / mo for our aparment, double what it was a month ago
But wholesale gas prices have started to drop now

Edit: We don't use gas directly, but our communal heating supplier used 60% natural gas.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
As a Brit, I would never put gravy with what is a true biscuit, and I certainly wouldn't put it with a scone.

You damn Yanks ruin everything.
hGlqlZc.png

Chronicle

I got myself some lox bagel, a few ounces of mocha, a whole damn chocolate croissant and I'm washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that everyone can suck my dick because I'm eating breakfast FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd.

Post your breakfast, cause it's not better than mine.
pgnqZ1s.jpg
Is that double cupped you wasteful pos?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This Google image is close enough, but the breakfast place near me has this for $15 cdn (no fruit cup though). And even that is too much for breakfast. Not the kind of meal of the day I will ever spend good money on. In fact, I order these kinds of platter for lunch if I'm craving eggs and bacon.

300s.jpg

Top Bottom