• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I leave for ONE WEEKEND and you A-HOLES screwed up the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
The Village is number one at the box office!

Nomar is a Cub!

LeBron James is suspended!

Terrorists want my money!

Tyson got knocked out by some guy I've never heard of!

... Can't a MAN go to the beach for one weekend and not come back to society without it being fucked? Really, I expect better from you guys.

You are all grounded.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I also spilled some grape juice on the carpet...please don't hit me again.

J2 Cool

Willco said:
The Village is number one at the box office!

Nomar is a Cub!

LeBron James is suspended!

Terrorists want my money!

Tyson got knocked out by some guy I've never heard of!

... Can't a MAN go to the beach for one weekend and not come back to society without it being fucked? Really, I expect better from you guys.

You are all grounded.

hehe, yeah, a lot of shit did happen. Im really suprised about The Village. M Night's flicks are getting to a point where they open to huge sales and dont even need a star. Only other director really with that kind of following is Quentin Tarrantino and Spieldberg I suppose but he's more a mix of lots of marketing, stars, and guranteed action/suspense. QT and M.Night are very grounded in their films half the time and get huge followings on great filmaking

Matt

J2 Cool said:
hehe, yeah, a lot of shit did happen. Im really suprised about The Village. M Night's flicks are getting to a point where they open to huge sales and dont even need a star. Only other director really with that kind of following is Quentin Tarrantino and Spieldberg I suppose but he's more a mix of lots of marketing, stars, and guranteed action/suspense. QT and M.Night are very grounded in their films half the time and get huge followings on great filmaking
I really wouldn’t include QT in such a list...

Willco

Hollywood Square
Seth C said:
What happened to BronBron?

LeBron and Iverson, and another player methinks, were suspended by Larry Brown when they were late to the USA Olympics practice or something. Shocker!

karasu said:
The day Spielberg doesn't use a "Star" is the day when worlds collide.

pman.jpg

"This is what it's like when worlds collide!"

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
eh, whatever. still no chance in hell of winning the division. my guess is there will be no baseball at all in chicago come play-off time.

Mrbob

trd_gars_ft.jpg

Eminem said:
eh, whatever. still no chance in hell of winning the division. my guess is there will be no baseball at all in chicago come play-off time.

Hey, just because the White Sox are tanking it doesn't mean the north side has to throw in the towel too!

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
They threw in the towel when they got swept at home by the Cards. Also, we should save this for the MLB thread. Time to abandon thread!

Joe

at least there was one constant while you were gone...

YANKEES LAYING THE SMACK DOWN ON THE O'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom