• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Miss the Feeling of Touching Mice Balls

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I swear I didn’t mean for this to be a troll thread. I genuinely miss touching COMPUTER mice balls, I really miss their texture. I never thought about the animal when I wrote the stupid title.

I remember once in first or second grade, a COMPUTER mouse in the computer lab was broken and the teacher threw it away. So I extracted the ball from it and took it home with me.
While we're at, I really miss Windows 98 (or whatever the fuck we were using then).

Is there any trivial thing from your childhood that you really miss?

Edit: I wish I proof-read my stupid thread title. Yes, it was meant to be funny. But NOT in a way that involves the animal. I miss touching the balls of the computer mouse. That itself was the joke of the title.

Edit2: English isn't my first language, so the word 'mouse' automatically means the computer input device for me since we just call it by its English name in our everyday life.

Edit3: I swear to god this was an innocent thread. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edit4: I deserve all of this.

Edit5: I swear again the clickbait was NOT intentional.

Edit6: This thread needs the "account suicide" tag. 😢

Edit7: I swear I'm NOT fishing for a tag.

Edit8: I swear this my last edit. lmao

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Meme Think GIF

I was relieved to discover you meant mice balls as in mouse balls in a mouse device used to operate a computer. Not mice balls as in balls on a mouse cause that'd be weird.

You could've just said Computer Mouse Rolling Ball but I guess that's not clickbait enough.

Last edited:
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown kanjobazooie kanjobazooie is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…I am kanjobazooie kanjobazooie .' Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains

John Bilbo

I was relieved to discover you meant mice balls as in mouse balls in a mouse device used to operate a computer. Not mice balls as in balls on a mouse cause that'd be weird.

You could've just said Computer Mouse Rolling Ball but I guess that's not clickbait enough.
Ok no more pussyfooting around -- op is such a master baiter I cannot bear it

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Imagine:

not having English as your first language + being awake for god knows how many hours after a grilling end of a work week + being nostalgic about old computer mice balls and suddenly remembering a specific moment from your childhood involving them.

That's how you get this stupid thread and its even more stupid title.

Speaking of Bowie, anyone knows where Tschumi Tschumi is at? Haven't seen them in a long time. Hope they're well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom