• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need some advice for a friend.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
My friend and his wife have been married for 3 years now .

Recently, they’ve had an issue with oral sex. She use to give him oral sex and seemed to like to do it because she saw how much he liked it and felt loved when she did it. She’s never wanted to receive it, even though he's offered many times.

However, she has recently decided that she doesn’t like it and doesn’t want to do it for him anymore. She gets mad every time he brings it up or asks for it. She never wants to talk about it anymore and basically wants him to get over it and move on, which that’s not easy for him to do. This whole thing has completely thrown him off guard.

I can only assume she’s completely lost interest in it because maybe he started to use oral sex as a substitute for vaginal sex.
He's scared to bring it up any more, since it would likely lead to more arguing, but he really loves getting head.

What should he do?

pensive-zech.gif

Short of marriage counseling to get to the root of the problem, your buddy is shit out of luck. You can’t make someone do what they want to, especially sexually.

Also, welcome to basically 90% of marriages out there.

A buddy of mine, his father in law told him this joke: why do women smile so much on their wedding day? Because they know they just gave their last blow job.

Last edited:

StormCell

My friend and his wife have been married for 3 years now .

Recently, they’ve had an issue with oral sex. She use to give him oral sex and seemed to like to do it because she saw how much he liked it and felt loved when she did it. She’s never wanted to receive it, even though he's offered many times.

However, she has recently decided that she doesn’t like it and doesn’t want to do it for him anymore. She gets mad every time he brings it up or asks for it. She never wants to talk about it anymore and basically wants him to get over it and move on, which that’s not easy for him to do. This whole thing has completely thrown him off guard.

I can only assume she’s completely lost interest in it because maybe he started to use oral sex as a substitute for vaginal sex.
He's scared to bring it up any more, since it would likely lead to more arguing, but he really loves getting head.

What should he do?

pensive-zech.gif

I've got two pieces of advice for your friend. Maybe three.

1. I figure your friend and his wife have talked this thing to death, but has he offered to wear a condom for oral? Speaking from experience, a lady may not like or be able to stomach the texture very well. Can't say I blame any of them. Flavored condoms really made this a non-issue though! No more texture problem and now it can taste good.

2. For a couple of years of my marriage, my wife didn't want to do oral. So I didn't press the issue and we didn't do that. I also didn't really enjoy going down there on her so it felt fair that neither of us would go there.

3. I leave this here for your friend, OP. I can't personally review the quality, but I've heard for some it works.

Last edited:
He really needs to talk to her. Find out why she doesn't wanna talk about it and why she has changed her mind. They need to both communicate. He shouldn't feel scared and she shouldn't be dismissive. Being scared isn't healthy for the relationship. It's only gonna cause trouble and they'll distance themselves.

Last edited:

MachRc

Tell him don't worry that's how marriage goes.

Also tell him MachRc washes his d1ck so clean every night hoping... he gets a blow job.

And it doesn't happen. But there is always hoping.

nush

Gold Member
The solution is obviously stop doing things she likes or expects a husband to do. Let's see how long she can hold out with unopened jars. That'll learn her.

Soodanim

There's more than meets the eye to this one.

There are 45 words in the OP. Vier is the key to this whole thing, obviously. The name and the avatar are a 4. 45^4 is, as you all know, 1,049,760,000. But of course what goes up must come down, so we start dividing by 4. But it's not a clean number. Dead end? Not just yet. The number isn't the only part of the avatar - there's the circle. Perfectly rounded. There are no coincidences here. If we go back to our calculations but round to the nearest whole number, we hit, you guessed it, 4. And who has 4 letters in their name and made the 4th reply to the thread? That's right, nush nush . You alright, mate?

epicnemesis

You either mean “friend” or you guys have the most intimate bromance I’ve heard of.

Either way, communication is always the key no matter how awkward the conversation is. Talk it through calmly as a “how do WE fix this” Situation and then take it from there. Maybe if it has mostly replaced actual sex, and she doesn’t want it done to her, then she could feel unfulfilled or used.

zeorhymer

Lots of missing pieces.

• Why not regular sex? Scheduling, mood, etc?
  • She used to like it and now not. Something is bothering her.
  • Why is your friend pushing for her to do oral? Not sure why he's not respecting that.
  • Go to a marriage councilor.
  • Subconscious. No kids yet?

MastAndo

Gold Member
Sounds like you're going to have to do what any good bro would do, and suck your friend off every few days...or if you mean "friend", there are medical procedures to make that possible as well.

I'm surprised people engage in this behaviour with their wives. That's the mouth I want to kiss and want my children to be loved with. Your friend needs to cut that shit out and ask a hooker to blow him as people need to grow up.

catvonpee

Join a liberal Christian church (cult) OP. I mean friend of OP.... I belonged to one in my early twenties and they told my wife it was God given responsibility to keep me happy... I would probably still be in it if they hadn't said it was mandatory to give them ten percent of my income and we had to have at least two kids! 😆

In hindsight I regret leaving because it was the happiest point of my life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom