• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need to open my gf's mind up on psychedelics, help gaf

The overwhelmingly negative posts are a bit harsh, but I get it to a certain extent.

A few questions for you D dcll - how old are you and your gf? How long have you been together? Have you brought up this fascination at all previously?

I ask this because psychedelics are a very serious matter. If you're in your 40's, have been with your gf for 6 years and you bring this up out of nowhere, you must understand how jarring that can be, especially since you've only dabbled in weed gummies. She's probably thinking this fucking guy is about to go into full mid life crisis mode on my watch.

Personally, I experimented (relatively) lightly with psychedelics in my teens and early/mid twenties. I grew up around a lot of people that were really heavy into this as well as other things. While I do think having 1 or 2 trips is a good thing to experience in ones lifetime, it certainly isn't for everyone.

I had very positive experiences the vast majority of the time, but I also had a couple friends in particular that were never the same. Having said that, those couple of friends went absolutely hard in the paint to an absurd level with this shit. One guy, stereotypical hippie tripper, went out camping in a local state park for 5 days (where camping is strictly prohibited) and did mushrooms all day for those 5 days. Don't get me wrong, incredibly nice person, but after that he was never 'there'. Same with my other friend, he made it a habit to mix "MDMA" (I use the quotes since who knows wtf was actually in those pills) and shrooms/acid. At one point he hadn't slept for days and started accusing random people of being cops while running away from imaginary helicopters (straight out of that Goodfellas scene, but actually all in his head).

Anyway, shrooms are great, but should be respected. Also, your girlfriend's wishes should also be respected as well. If she is against it, don't turn it into something of a point of contention where you are put in the position of trying to convince her of something that she has no interest of being convinced of. There's nothing fun about being in a car with someone over a long ass period of time while they try to convince you of something you're steadfastly against. If she has no interest in you at least doing shrooms in a safe way at lower doses I wouldn't recommend pushing it any further.

RuneMan

Neo Member
Having more perspectives in life is not a bad thing and being open minded can take you further with yourself.

Winter John

The thing you want to be asking yourself is are you willing to risk losing your woman over drugs? If you want to drop acid then go for it. Your an adult. Make your choices and live with the consequences. I'll say this though. If I was her father and found out you were trying to pull my daughter into drugs I'd bury you in the hills.

Last edited:

Lanrutcon

Man.

It's been a while since I wanted to reach through the internet and cuff someone on the back of the head.

Get your shit together, OP.

jdforge

Banned
Sometimes we are drawn to things in life that fascinate us. That doesn’t mean you need to seek them out.

What it usually means is that you are recognising you have a curious mind, are inquisitive, and maybe your life is lacking in excitement or danger.

There’s no harm in sharing your inquisitiveness with your partner, but she’s unlikely to share all of the same hidden desires or yearnings that you may have.

Drugs aren’t ever a good idea. Keep your life and mind clean. If the draw to experiment with drugs for you is too strong then you need to seek help, not draw your partner into your bullshit.

It’s always good to have something in life that we run away from. Make drugs that thing for you.

Last edited:

chromhound

You can't force people...

future-she-belong-to-the-streets.gif

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Your GF is the smart one here. Ask yourself why you feel the need to take recreational drugs and are desperate to get her to do it as well?

My experience with psychedelics has been positive (shrooms only), but I'm not sure that they're for everyone. I don't think anyone would be harmed by the chemicals themselves, but their reaction to those effects could be harmful, depending on their unique psychology. I vividly remember a point on one hero's dose (more than that actually) journey where it was very clear that I could resist or allow things to happen, but if I resisted it was "made known" that it would be very painful. (I let go fully and it was probably the most beautiful experience of my life in this particular case.) I had no intention of resisting, but I know that some who might take these substances may find themselves unable to let go, to "die" for all practical purposes, and that would cause a great deal of suffering, potentially. Again, that's with larger dosing. Smaller or micro-dosing to allow some familiarity could be a bridge, but only if it's something that someone feels drawn to experience. Not everyone is prepared to surrender their sense of "autonomy", even briefly, no matter what they may learn.

Another thought that bothers me about all the "it's drugs you miscreant" posts is that mushrooms are a natural substance birthed from the same planet that gave rise to us. It doesn't mean that all natural things are safe or good for you, obviously, but their legal-status (in most places) is absurd. We may as well criminalize the existence of poisonous snakes, lol. The fucking overreach of the government knows no limits.

Instead people slowly kill themselves on a diet of perfectly acceptable fast-food and trash-tier boxed/packaged foods, watch their youtube and netflix, dutifully check their facebook, work and slave to eek out an existence - producing more unnecessary doo-dads, all while doing their bit to consume as much as possible, surely being good, productive and reliable citizens. Rest easy citizen, you've made the world a better place by following the "rules", going with the flow.

Bla bla bla, i really like addictive substances and the feeling of being high. Let me find a scientific basis to fit my drug habit.
You don't know me. I haven't had any psychedelics in more than three years, and I only used them for a short time for some deeply spiritual purposes. You are free to judge as you wish, but you are making judgments without any basis other than your own preconceived notions about mushrooms and those who use/have used them.

The title of your thread really set replies off down a darker path than you wanted OP. "I need" was a misstep mate. I'll take a different tact to many of the replies -

Most people don't really like Shrooms or Acid very much, even when they have a good trip on their first time. It's why things like MDMA or Coke are far more popular. Shrooms and Ecstasy are probably the "safest" choice you or her could make in terms of the science that is out there. Any substance abuse can destroy lives. Hardcore things like tobacco, heroin or meth etc are straight up designed to addict you immediately.

523f3399eab8ea2450efd35c

Source

From personal experience Acid/LSD was fun the two times I had it my life. I still felt more out of control and didn't want to revisit it at all. MDMA/ecstasy was fun at rave events and closed parties for a couple of years but went down a dark path with my girlfriend at the time relying on it to have a good time and people she fell in with weren't a good crowd. Anything injectable is stupid to me, as your body has no recourse to reject something, opposed to say something swallowed. Never went there and never plan to, I imagine your girlfriend is of a similar mindset. If psychedelics are something she wants to try it needs to be of her own accord and a mutual respect. If she is persuaded into it things can turn sour and she's likely not going to be sharing her full mindset/experience knowing what you want out of the situation.

My advice would be to let it go if you have to "work" at convincing her, it's not in her best interest if she's not interested. It's also something she may hold resentment against you for, which grows worse over time.

Last edited:

Ionian

News flash, 99% of people doing drugs are losers. Stop trying to justify your need of getting high, you have (it seems) a really smart gf, stop with the stupid shit and get on with your life.

News flash, you take them every day from looking after your health to be in an environment where you have no say, also known as being alive. Sugar, Caffeine wtc. etc. Anoyone who posts is part of the 99%, the 1% ... Look at your avatar.

As for the OP. For a serious answer, I've dabbled, there are really different levels on this. I'm not an expert and haven't taken acid in years but you can have a psychedelic experience on basic shit like weed and drink. (Sounds stupid I know, low level entry but how the brain works for the chemical interaction). This augments it, it isn't like a magic pill it can take hours and is gradual until you know.

I nearly busted up laughing at the dude in the thread that said it only lasts 15 minutes. If he was being serious his friend/dealer saw him as a mark and was ripping him off. Real stuff, you could be in for a long-haul. I honestly advise against it. If you keep taking more in the delusion it isn't working, once it starts you could be up for days. Coke, Speed, pretty immediate but wear off just as quick.

Also, it's cheap. A real dose of acid (5 euro if per single dose) can cost the same as a fake one, so you might take another thinking it isn't working. Get hit with one after another and then and you'll feel like your losing your mind. You gotta be with people who know what they are doing.

I think stay away, especially if your missus is against it. Not worth it. A mushroom tea would be short but honestly, be careful dude , if you're gonna try it make sure you're safe. You need someone around you in case of a bad trip.

BigBooper

Yet again for the trolls, shit posters, people who probably can't get a woman or people who are just under the wrong assumptions

I have never even been drunk in my life, don't drink at all

I don't smoke cigarettes or weed

I have never taken pills other than ibuprofen etc, antibiotics etc

I have only taken gummies maybe 10-15 times in my whole life

I have zero interest in getting her to try psychedelics.

I don't even know if I will, I am just curious

I'm not a druggie, I have a good life and have my stuff together. I'm just a regular country boy with a good and smart but serious woman!
Don't believe the testimonies of random druggies you see on the internet. They are random druggies on the internet after all...

TheDreadBaron

Gold Member
And you'll have many of the same people decrying mushrooms that have drinks on the regular. And when you look at that chart, it really puts it into perspective. The biggest threat mushrooms pose is to the continuation of a fear/greed-based society.
It’s amazing how effective the “drugs are bad” propaganda has been. And I get it, if you’ve ever seen someone become addicted to something they couldn’t control like opiates it’s horrible to see how it changes people for the worst and eventually they die. But then people take that and associate it with every “drug” that is illegal (in their time and place) and therefore officially declared bad and swing too far the other direction.

Pay no attention though, just the ravings of a druggie burnout loser. 😵‍💫

Dark Star

The title of your thread really set replies off down a darker path than you wanted OP. "I need" was a misstep mate. I'll take a different tact to many of the replies -

Most people don't really like Shrooms or Acid very much, even when they have a good trip on their first time. It's why things like MDMA or Coke are far more popular. Shrooms and Ecstasy are probably the "safest" choice you or her could make in terms of the science that is out there. Any substance abuse can destroy lives. Hardcore things like tobacco, heroin or meth etc are straight up designed to addict you immediately.

523f3399eab8ea2450efd35c

Source

From personal experience Acid/LSD was fun the two times I had it my life. I still felt more out of control and didn't want to revisit it at all. MDMA/ecstasy was fun at rave events and closed parties for a couple of years but went down a dark path with my girlfriend at the time relying on it to have a good time and people she fell in with weren't a good crowd. Anything injectable is stupid to me, as your body has no recourse to reject something, opposed to say something swallowed. Never went there and never plan to, I imagine your girlfriend is of a similar mindset. If psychedelics are something she wants to try it needs to be of her own accord and a mutual respect. If she is persuaded into it things can turn sour and she's likely not going to be sharing her full mindset/experience knowing what you want out of the situation.

My advice would be to let it go if you have to "work" at convincing her, it's not in her best interest if she's not interested. It's also something she may hold resentment against you for, which grows worse over time.

why is cannabis so high up on that list? lol

should be like shroom level

betrayal

Banned
This reads like a typical thread of a 12 year old who thinks he knows how the world works and how cool some things are until he later learns they are not.

Grow up.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

Concepts like the "harm" drugs do to society are very dependent on how widespread and frequent the use is. I find it very mealymouthed when it is brought up as a debate topic. In general I don't trust a single word people say when they are advocating drugs because in the end post hoc rationalisation is the hardest and most addictive drug out there.

GloveSlap

The subject being drugs is besides the point (i dig shrooms). Don't be the guy trying to force discussions about something the other person has shown no desire to discuss. It's just common courtesy. Don't annoy her into a break up.

It’s amazing how effective the “drugs are bad” propaganda has been. And I get it, if you’ve ever seen someone become addicted to something they couldn’t control like opiates it’s horrible to see how it changes people for the worst and eventually they die. But then people take that and associate it with every “drug” that is illegal (in their time and place) and therefore officially declared bad and swing too far the other direction.

Pay no attention though, just the ravings of a druggie burnout loser. 😵‍💫
So many people parrot the voices of societal or personal authority figures without any first-hand experience...or even any genuine thought. It's much easier to pass off responsibility to others than it is to invest in authentic inquiry, be it through personal experience and/or research. And people tend to find comfort in reflecting those voices of influence, especially when they are in harmony with the majority. Most don't willingly venture outside of what's comfortable, being easily sated by the dominant assurances around them.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
So many people parrot the voices of societal or personal authority figures without any first-hand experience...or even any genuine thought. It's much easier to pass off responsibility to others than it is to invest in authentic inquiry, be it through personal experience and/or research. And people tend to find comfort in reflecting those voices of influence, especially when they are in harmony with the majority. Most don't willingly venture outside of what's comfortable, being easily sated by the dominant assurances around them.
See OP. Do you really want your girlfriend to start talking like this?

Last edited:

I_D

First of all I am not trying to get her to do them at all but I shared with her I have a real curiosity with them. All I have ever done in my life is gummies maybe 10-15 times and really like it. I don't drink, smoke etc but I am very open minded.

My gf is a real serious woman, she is a research scientist at a huge hospital and she is all science. She doesn't drink, smoke or do anything and that is fine. She was shocked when I told her and we are about to go on a long road trip next week and I would like to find a podcast with someone who is involved with science that might make her more understanding, can anyone here help me with this? Or even some articles that she might respect but I would really like a podcast that we can listen to on our trip that might take the stick from her butt on the subject.

She sent me this article with the purple highlight and I was like ugh that is a big part of it

I think get what you're trying to say.
You can see from the responses in this very thread that many people are staunchly against drugs, and nothing will ever change their minds.
It sounds like she's just acting like many of the people in here.

If you want her to become open to other ways of thinking, it's probably better to start with something more mundane, like having a calm conversation about something on which you disagree.

As it currently stands, she will DEFINITELY have a bad time if she takes hallucinogens. Mindset and setting are 10000% vital when taking such powerful substances, and if she's not completely ready for it, it will freak her the fuck out.
And, to be quite honest, I wouldn't recommend even you take them. If you've only been high 10-15 times, you've barely even figured out how to ride a bicycle, and now you want to get a Corvette?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

Societal or personal authority figures prominently come into that role through a combination of the personal experience and self inquiry that you seem to hold so much stock in, though. With chemical and technological advances, the world is moving at a quicker pace as far information and the divide between those whom have it and those lacking than any other period of time in recorded history. Telling someone not to jump into a raging fire because they'll get burnt to a fucking crisp is sound knowledge, you won't often find someone bereft of malign intent who will say "Yeah, but you never know until you try yourself. Go and get that data, champ!" It's the same principal.

I'm not as thought policing as the far left who wish to stamp out any embers of free thought as soon as they flicker a light, but I'm not so "live and let live," to the point that I'll advocate fucking up your own life and brain with illicit compounds.

Societal or personal authority figures prominently come into that role through a combination of the personal experience and self inquiry that you seem to hold so much stock in, though. With chemical and technological advances, the world is moving at a quicker pace as far information and the divide between those whom have it and those lacking than any other period of time in recorded history. Telling someone not to jump into a raging fire because they'll get burnt to a fucking crisp is sound knowledge, you won't often find someone bereft of malign intent who will say "Yeah, but you never know until you try yourself. Go and get that data, champ!" It's the same principal.

I'm not as thought policing as the far left who wish to stamp out any embers of free thought as soon as they flicker a light, but I'm not so "live and let live," to the point that I'll advocate fucking up your own life and brain with illicit compounds.
"Illicit compounds" change with the times and move back and forth oftentimes. We (or at least I) are talking about mushrooms here. The collective scientific data/information that you reference reflects the safety of mushrooms (with no talk of potential and/or measured benefits) to a far greater degree than many substances, both recreational and prescriptive, that are commonly in use today.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
"Illicit compounds" change with the times and move back and forth oftentimes. We (or at least I) are talking about mushrooms here. The collective scientific data/information that you reference reflects the safety of mushrooms (with no talk of potential and/or measured benefits) to a far greater degree than many substances, both recreational and prescriptive, that are commonly in use today.

I mean, sure. You're take on illicit compounds here refers to different lawmaking figures in different locations and times dictating what is and isn't deemed harmful, and that's fair. It's widely known that the reefer madness propaganda for example was caused in large part by paper companies fearing being supplanted by hemp industries. There's politics involved in everything, and more people have skin in the game than otherwise. It's a cardinal reality that, as simple citizens, we're all just pawns being moved on a large board to suit other people's ends. I'm not saying you (general you) should buy wholesale into everything spoonfed to you, because manipulation is rampant in society. I promote using your own brain.

As for psychedelics, I'm genuinely curious (not trying to be an armchair fedora wearing asshat) if and what studies have been done on long term usage of psychoactive substances. I know you reference studies proving benefits, but are they immediate benefits, or things that happen over a few years' time? Mushrooms I'd wager, saw their rise to mainstream use in the 60's, at least in developed nations. So are there any studies about how hippies in convents who spent weeks in a daze are doing in the year 2022? Mental faculties, physical health, etc?

See, for my part, I don't need to reference too many studies, I've used most drugs myself recreationally at one point or another. Some more than others. Percocet, vicodin, Adderall, Xanax, cannabis, tobacco, alcohol, mushrooms, LSD, ecstasy, Salvia divinorum, suboxone, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, etc. The opposite of a proud period of time in my life, but this is the "personal experience and inquiry," you spoke of earlier, and having that juxtaposition between junkie and completely sober gives me the perspective to say, at least in my case, that it's like night and day. The brain functions better, the body is more efficient, your vocabulary becomes exponentially larger. I wouldn't go back to any of it.

As for shrooms & Co. I've seen a lot of burnouts in my personal experience. Surely, all things are manageable in moderation. The thing is, people as a whole are TERRIBLE at moderating (except on GAF, xoxo) Furthermore, gateway drugs are real. If you avoided it, then hallelujah, I'm really, so happy for you. But I've known people, 60 year Olds that I grew up over at their house hanging out with their son, who never did a thing beyond weed and psychedelics, and out of nowhere they're on meth talking to their deceased uncle and throwing kitchenware at cats.

Having another person's opinion is never a bad thing.

I mean, sure. You're take on illicit compounds here refers to different lawmaking figures in different locations and times dictating what is and isn't deemed harmful, and that's fair. It's widely known that the reefer madness propaganda for example was caused in large part by paper companies fearing being supplanted by hemp industries. There's politics involved in everything, and more people have skin in the game than otherwise. It's a cardinal reality that, as simple citizens, we're all just pawns being moved on a large board to suit other people's ends. I'm not saying you (general you) should buy wholesale into everything spoonfed to you, because manipulation is rampant in society. I promote using your own brain.

As for psychedelics, I'm genuinely curious (not trying to be an armchair fedora wearing asshat) if and what studies have been done on long term usage of psychoactive substances. I know you reference studies proving benefits, but are they immediate benefits, or things that happen over a few years' time? Mushrooms I'd wager, saw their rise to mainstream use in the 60's, at least in developed nations. So are there any studies about how hippies in convents who spent weeks in a daze are doing in the year 2022? Mental faculties, physical health, etc?

See, for my part, I don't need to reference too many studies, I've used most drugs myself recreationally at one point or another. Some more than others. Percocet, vicodin, Adderall, Xanax, cannabis, tobacco, alcohol, mushrooms, LSD, ecstasy, Salvia divinorum, suboxone, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, etc. The opposite of a proud period of time in my life, but this is the "personal experience and inquiry," you spoke of earlier, and having that juxtaposition between junkie and completely sober gives me the perspective to say, at least in my case, that it's like night and day. The brain functions better, the body is more efficient, your vocabulary becomes exponentially larger. I wouldn't go back to any of it.

As for shrooms & Co. I've seen a lot of burnouts in my personal experience. Surely, all things are manageable in moderation. The thing is, people as a whole are TERRIBLE at moderating (except on GAF, xoxo) Furthermore, gateway drugs are real. If you avoided it, then hallelujah, I'm really, so happy for you. But I've known people, 60 year Olds that I grew up over at their house hanging out with their son, who never did a thing beyond weed and psychedelics, and out of nowhere they're on meth talking to their deceased uncle and throwing kitchenware at cats.

Having another person's opinion is never a bad thing.

Well, I will only speak, for myself. I consider mushrooms (and a few other things that I haven't experienced) a different category than what many or maybe even most would call "drugs". They've been in use for thousands of years, both in shamanic/spiritual ceremonies as well as personal "adventures", and it's reasonable to imagine that they've been consumed for as long as we've existed. They evolved *with* us as a part of the natural world and we are "family", we're familiar with one another, so to speak.

As for the studies, I'm referencing safety relative to other compounds that are legal and commonly in use. I won't google it for you, ha, but there is plenty to support that - at least what I have discovered. I'm not saying no harm has come to anyone as a result of consuming mushrooms because I don't know, but as I mentioned earlier, I feel safe in saying that it's not the compounds themselves that are harmful, but rather the reaction of the one who has consumed it, having a psychology that was unprepared for the experience. Many people don't respect what they put in their bodies period, be it a psychedelic or the food that they eat, and consequently suffer the consequences. Many people should steer clear of any powerful substance that may alter perception. And as you mentioned, some have addictive personalities in general, and would be wise to thoughtfully consider anything that may be a bridge to a dark road.

And I would never try to convince anyone that they ought (or ought not) to partake of *anything*. I can only relate my experience and what I know and allow others to make their own decisions. I've never been a part of "drug culture" or communities so I don't have your personal experiences with others in that type of circle, but I imagine that some of the burnouts you've encountered were not taking mushrooms for the same reasons as I, or many others, have done so. Some are looking for escape or a "buzz", whatever high they can find and some are looking for "spirit medicine" The mindset/purpose of the one experiencing is such a major factor in how anything, especially mushrooms, is experienced.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Well, I will only speak, for myself. I consider mushrooms (and a few other things that I haven't experienced) a different category than what many or maybe even most would call "drugs". They've been in use for thousands of years, both in shamanic/spiritual ceremonies as well as personal "adventures", and it's reasonable to imagine that they've been consumed for as long as we've existed. They evolved *with* us as a part of the natural world and we are "family", we're familiar with one another, so to speak.

As for the studies, I'm referencing safety relative to other compounds that are legal and commonly in use. I won't google it for you, ha, but there is plenty to support that - at least what I have discovered. I'm not saying no harm has come to anyone as a result of consuming mushrooms because I don't know, but as I mentioned earlier, I feel safe in saying that it's not the compounds themselves that are harmful, but rather the reaction of the one who has consumed it, having a psychology that was unprepared for the experience. Many people don't respect what they put in their bodies period, be it a psychedelic or the food that they eat, and consequently suffer the consequences. Many people should steer clear of any powerful substance that may alter perception. And as you mentioned, some have addictive personalities in general, and would be wise to thoughtfully consider anything that may be a bridge to a dark road.

And I would never try to convince anyone that they ought (or ought not) to partake of *anything*. I can only relate my experience and what I know and allow others to make their own decisions. I've never been a part of "drug culture" or communities so I don't have your personal experiences with others in that type of circle, but I imagine that some of the burnouts you've encountered were not taking mushrooms for the same reasons as I, or many others, have done so. Some are looking for escape or a "buzz", whatever high they can find and some are looking for "spirit medicine" The mindset/purpose of the one experiencing is such a major factor in how anything, especially mushrooms, is experienced.

Yeah, for sure, frequency, intent and environment play a huge role in any mind altering substance. I spent the better part of ten years in a dead end town, so the place was thick with people who took various drugs to try and supplant what I imagine is either excitement or purpose out of a life otherwise lacking. I fell down that rabbit hole, and honestly, it got to a point where I was trying things just to knock them off of a checklist.

I would concede that there's a clear distinction between man-made artificial substances and relatively unaltered earth grown things. I would say as a point of caution that even with things that you'd logically assume to be safe, you should never do the "drug tourism," thing and find a random dealer, though. If one is to insist on exploring this area, it should always be from a trusted source. I've had my share of shit (even and especially weed) laced or cut with shit that you wouldn't give to your dog.

As harmless (relatively) as mixing with legal weed to save resources, and as stupid as spraying product with embalming fluid. People will do STUPID shit to things, and not tell you about it. One of the reasons I support legalization of weed, at least.

I would say as a point of caution that even with things that you'd logically assume to be safe, you should never do the "drug tourism," thing and find a random dealer, though. If one is to insist on exploring this area, it should always be from a trusted source. I've had my share of shit (even and especially weed) laced or cut with shit that you wouldn't give to your dog.
Well, without going into specifics, I will just say that I would never be so foolish. I tend to not be very trusting, or at least very slow to trust, in the first place, and so I find myself relying upon myself for most important things. :messenger_winking:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I would concede that there's a clear distinction between man-made artificial substances and relatively unaltered earth grown things.
Not really. Heroin, tobacco, alcohol, cocaine the list of dangerous relatively unaltered earth grown drugs is long. Meanwhile something like MDMA is fairly safe. Natural has fuck all to do with it.

MayauMiao

Going on a road trip and forcing her to listen to podcast that favors your argument doesn't sound like open minded to me.

dem

Holy shit at all the anti drug Karen’s in here.

He’s talking about shrooms you losers.. not heroin. All your favorite tech titans have done shrooms.

But yeah.. leave your gf out of it. If she’s not in, she’s not in.

Last edited:
It is true that anything that makes you feel enhanced not for medical reasons isn’t good for you. Alcohol, mushrooms, thc, mdma aderall, etc.

It really isn’t because at the end of it all, you just want to enjoy it, and that is what becomes the problem. Anyone who has taken K knows this.

Top Bottom