• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think full bush should make a comeback

DESTROYA

CkoucUq.gif

I like to see what I’m dealing with, but as long as it not out of control and well kept it’s fine.

Let's face it. Most girls shave down there. They shave all the way. And honestly, this has become boring. All the vags look the same.
Now from time time I run into a prostitute that advertises she has a bush. I think that's awesome. I get mighty hard boners banging a full bush because it's so different from the norm.
I get that if you were to lick that vajajay hairs would be a problem. Maybe a trimmed bush perhaps? I don't have these problems cuz I don't lick. I'm no simp.
I dunno, I just think that bushes are interesting and attractive.
Do you think the full bush or trimmed bush should make a comeback?
Spoken like a reee who’s never been downstairs with a female

fuck bush

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Let's face it. Most girls shave down there. They shave all the way. And honestly, this has become boring. All the vags look the same.
Now from time time I run into a prostitute that advertises she has a bush. I think that's awesome. I get mighty hard boners banging a full bush because it's so different from the norm.
I get that if you were to lick that vajajay hairs would be a problem. Maybe a trimmed bush perhaps? I don't have these problems cuz I don't lick. I'm no simp.
I dunno, I just think that bushes are interesting and attractive.
Do you think the full bush or trimmed bush should make a comeback?
tumblr_oz7nl3770i1twtt2po1_400.png

I'd be easy back in the day, but if Manscaping is now a thing, then bitches, you can damn well make that smoother then the pixel edges of a AAA gaming title powered by the 3090..

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Going down on a bush is fine - I've never met a woman who sheds like a dog.

People will eat ass but hair is too much. Smh.

Top Bottom