• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think full bush should make a comeback

Audiophile

Gold Member
I like a bit, if anything it's more distinctive.

Also have to have some sympathy for the beef curtain gals out there who shave, must be nerve wracking working your way around that with a razor.

What does gross me out a bit is when the hair travels up to the back end, which must be an even harder job.

Last edited:

Jada_Li

Banned
A non Gold sharing their own opinion, on top of being female (allegedly) nah, we gotta stamp that shit out.

Bragging rights for being a male gold member huh? Doesn't impress or interest me, but maybe others.

Such an interesting study and may be reflective worldwide on how different external influences affect a person's ego. So true about some males lacking empathy and resort to anger or derogatory statements...overall immaturity. How many times have I experienced that one? Hey where are all the mature and emotionally stable men and women at?

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Let's face it. Most girls shave down there. They shave all the way. And honestly, this has become boring. All the vags look the same.
Now from time time I run into a prostitute that advertises she has a bush. I think that's awesome. I get mighty hard boners banging a full bush because it's so different from the norm.
I get that if you were to lick that vajajay hairs would be a problem. Maybe a trimmed bush perhaps? I don't have these problems cuz I don't lick. I'm no simp.
I dunno, I just think that bushes are interesting and attractive.
Do you think the full bush or trimmed bush should make a comeback?
This right here, this paragraph of fuckery and foolishness is proof that Skynet did nothing wrong.

Top Bottom