• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I might be experiencing a bug with Warzone 2. Also it looks to me like they improved the draw distance, I can see players from farther away.

svbarnard

Banned
Some of my weapon attachments are locked in COD Warzone 2 for some weird reason, whereas these same weapon attachments are unlocked in COD MW2, is this a bug? I mean whatever gets unlocked in COD MW2 should also be unlocked in Warzone 2 right? To give you an example, the ammo mod that makes the bullets hotter which causes the enemy to flinch (I can't remember the name off the top of my head) is unlocked in COD MW2 but in Warzone 2 it's locked and I can't attach it to my gun, what gives?

Some things I've noticed while playing Warzon 2. The vehicle physics are much better than Warzone 1 and the draw distance has increased drastically, I can see players from much farther away than before, I like watching the players run around from way up high while in my parachute, you couldn't do that in Warzone 1. Btw I'm playing on the original base Xbox One.

Seriously in Warzone 2 you can be way up high in your parachute and you can see all the players running around below you and it definitely affects how you play the game, because you can tactfully choose where to land based on where the players are. Am I the only one whose noticed they increased the draw distance compared to Warzone 1?

Kupfer

Maybe you have accidentally activated the draw distance hack in addition to the sprint hack in the menu.

coffinbirth

To give you a serious answer, it does sound like a bug. Or...you're using a Blueprint and you don't actually have that attachment unlocked. Did you max out all the guns in MW2? Just because you have THAT gun maxed doesn't mean you have all the attachments unlocked as they are tied to all the guns in that class.
Perhaps stating the obvious, but WZ2 and MW2 are both logged into the same account, right?

Top Bottom