• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was asked to call a man Daddy during sex and it really turned me off

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
b1041e93b974ff9fb087a355105c5cc0.gif

Marvel14

Banned
I'd never respond seriously to a thread like this. I knew I guy in college who would get a kick out of pretending to be a girl on social media and string guys along and then, when they started sharing intimate thoughts, pull the rug from under them...intimate convos need real trust.

Last edited:
I think it's weird but who cares? Here's an idea...talk to the person you're fucking and say how you feel and see how they feel. Be an adult and have a conversation. If something makes you feel uncomfortable then speak up.

Fuck that though, right? Let's go online and complain about it!

What people get up to when having sex is up to them. If they want to call someone daddy/mommy or whatever else because it makes it more exciting then there is no harm in it. It's nothing to do with anyone else. Lots of people have weird fantasies and if it's between two consenting adults who are mature enough to speak to each other then that's all that matters.

NinjaBoiX

To HER, it is the definition of ick. Wait -masculine energy, dominance, being in charge? News flash girl. Women have been into all of the above for centuries. This is so common that you're practically the outlier not being into it.
To be fair she specifically says “that definition is sexy as hell to me” but the actual word is gross.

JonSnowball

I enjoy being called "Daddy" during sex, mostly due to the power dynamics. You see, once when I was a much younger man - probably too young - I was having a rather terrible day and started crying, and my father said to me "I'll give you something to cry about" then fucked me in the ass. I enjoy imagining every woman who calls me Daddy is my Dad and I'm fucking his ass as an act of sexy vengeance. Anyway, it's important to remember everyone's different.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I enjoy being called "Daddy" during sex, mostly due to the power dynamics. You see, once when I was a much younger man - probably too young - I was having a rather terrible day and started crying, and my father said to me "I'll give you something to cry about" then fucked me in the ass. I enjoy imagining every woman who calls me Daddy is my Dad and I'm fucking his ass as an act of sexy vengeance. Anyway, it's important to remember everyone's different.
But if they're calling you daddy. You're your daddy fucking you not you fucking your daddy. You've got it all wrong. You're just perpetuating your abuse with this role playing.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I'm guessing she was boning a dude her dad's age.

LordOfChaos

So use your words and communicate what you like and don't in bed with your partner instead of writing a fucking op ed on nothing bad happening to you jeezus

Top Bottom