• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was asked to call a man Daddy during sex and it really turned me off

jason10mm

Gold Member
But what about all the Spanish ladies down here in Florida? Every Cuban and Colombian chick I had sex with would just call me "Papi" both during and not during sex. During sex normally the would say "Si Papi, me gusta" which means "Yes daddy I like" I never had to ask or anything, they would just say it because I guess it's a cultural thing for Spanish women? Either way, it's hot as fuck and best part is I don't have to say shit and it turns them on regardless.

Shit woke article.
Quoted for truth, can confirm.

As for the term "daddy", I feel like the slang form is just "dominate/in charge man", like the "make daddy a sandwich" thing. It's not really connected to fatherhood in any meaningful way.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Quoted for truth, can confirm.

As for the term "daddy", I feel like the slang form is just "dominate/in charge man", like the "make daddy a sandwich" thing. It's not really connected to fatherhood in any meaningful way.
I agree. Still doesn't stop my brain from doing the math, lol. I still roll with their fine asses though.

Soodanim

Gold Member
We are scraping rock bottom in society, boys.
The rock bottom has always been there, but I didn't expect you to dive down and scrape it then dump the dregs on us. I guess the Deep part is how far you're willing to go into the blogosphere, I wanted to top myself and all I did was skim the first quarter of it

Kamina

Golden Boy
I love it when they call me big Poppa
62b88f72e7017eaaef784ec90714b0c3.jpg

What i read

Jsisto

Shout out to all the stepdaughters who accept their stepdads not only as a parent but ALSO a lover. What are they supposed to call them?

Pallas

Gold Member
Umm… this isn’t new though? Pretty sure women calling men or even their significant other daddy has always been a thing.

Lasha

I get it. Calling somebody daddy when you're about a decade past being a mommy has to cause some insecurity.

nush

One of my girlfriends ask me to "Fuck her like a cheap slut I'd picked up from a nightclub". I'm thinking, what?
Then I thought it through a bit, so she wants me to get my nut quickly fall asleep and fuck off before she wakes up? :pie_thinking:
Anyway, I just gave her a normal shag that she was super into that time.

But what about all the Spanish ladies down here in Florida? Every Cuban and Colombian chick I had sex with would just call me "Papi" both during and not during sex. During sex normally the would say "Si Papi, me gusta" which means "Yes daddy I like" I never had to ask or anything, they would just say it because I guess it's a cultural thing for Spanish women? Either way, it's hot as fuck and best part is I don't have to say shit and it turns them on regardless.

Shit woke article that was probably written by a virgin or someone who really sucks at being good at fucking.

Do Hispanic/Latino dudes call their GF/wife "Mami" in the same contexts? I've heard guys use "Mamacita" to refer to a hot chick, IDK if they do that in bed too.

As for being called or calling someone "Daddy," I'm not into it personally, but I won't shit on dudes/chicks who are.

Do Hispanic/Latino dudes call their GF/wife "Mami" in the same contexts? I've heard guys use "Mamacita" to refer to a hot chick, IDK if they do that in bed too.

As for being called or calling someone "Daddy," I'm not into it personally, but I won't shit on dudes/chicks who are.
I call her mommy lol or sometimes say Si Mama. But I am not Hispanic haha, I just go along with it. And yeah I believe mamacita is basically saying hot chick.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
The rock bottom has always been there, but I didn't expect you to dive down and scrape it then dump the dregs on us. I guess the Deep part is how far you're willing to go into the blogosphere, I wanted to top myself and all I did was skim the first quarter of it
I aim to please!

jason10mm

Gold Member
Credit: Columnist Jana Hockings, her exhaustive reporting comes from fucking random dudes every weekend to find something to write about.
Damn, thats a good idea. If i just blog about every date i can off the entire date, the clothes, my car, the actual job i have to make the money soent on the date, the gym membership to stay in shape in order to get better girls to write about.....the whole kit and kaboodle!

Now i just the right angle to sell it to the wife :p

Top Bottom