• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow GAF members!

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
With a little under a few hours until turkey-day, I want to wish everyone at GAF a fun, safe, and

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

sticker_14.gif

This year I wanted to express my gratitude to the moderators here on GAF.

Never before have I witnessed such patience with so many trolls, degenerates, and (sometimes) extreme fans.

The mods always help me to remember that this is a place to have fun and talk all about games and whatever.

As for me, we'll be dry brining a turkey and prepping several dishes today including sweet potato, green bean, and Brussels sprouts and cauliflower casseroles. Tomorrow everything gets cooked and the mashed potatoes and ham will be smoked. Some cousins coming into town will be bringing desserts including cheesecake and apple pie to go along with the pumpkin and pecan pies we are making.
We also have several (10+) bottles of champagne for mimosa's with apple cider, OJ, cranberry, and pineapple juices and silver and gold sanding sugar for the rims.
Looking forward to family, food and fun.

God bless you all...God bless us all.

edit - GAF, let us also pull for a Cowboys victory here on thanksgiving!

Go Cowboys!
Dallas-Cowboys.png

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Happy thanksgiving everyone. My favorite time of the year begins. When I get a small amount of joy back that I used to have when I was a kid.

Dont get me wrong, my life is great, but playing videogames and eating turkey, chilling, getting through December and then enjoying Christmas/New Years was always the best time of my life when I was younger.

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
I came on here to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving as well. I am thankful that I found a true partner in life. I am also thankful for my daughter who has taught me how to be a real man, she is wonderful.
P.s. Fuck the cowboys

Ellery

Happy thanksgiving everyone. I am thankful for my family, my loved ones, my friends, Naughty Dog making excellent video games, endless amounts of new music to discover and food that tastes so good it changes your mood.

MrMephistoX

Happy Thanksgiving all. It’s weird as I get older it’s my favorite holiday since I can just buy stuff whenever as a grown ass adult with a family but getting together for the first time after not being able to die to COVID is priceless.

i honestly don't know WTF thanksgiving is. giving thanks for what exactly? this time of the year all i know is black friday which is another stupid American thing. thanks for giving me a discount of stupid shit i don't need?

can you tell i'm not american? is it a religious thing? should i sit around the table thanking god/jesus?

edit: bothered to DDG it. i ain't got time for that. have fun i guess

Last edited:

Kev Kev

i honestly don't know WTF thanksgiving is. giving thanks for what exactly? this time of the year all i know is black friday which is another stupid American thing. thanks for giving me a discount of stupid shit i don't need?

can you tell i'm not american? is it a religious thing? should i sit around the table thanking god/jesus?

edit: bothered to DDG it. i ain't got time for that. have fun i guess
I think you should stop taking a shit on what’s supposed to be a nice thread. That’s what I think you should do

happy Thanksgiving. already had a sort of Thanksgiving dinner last night so not doing much today. I WFH and still have to work today, but it's pretty slow and chill so it's mostly just watching YouTube in between actual work. hope everyone has a chill and safe Thanksgiving and may you overcome your food coma without much issue.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Can't wait to have some ham with my grandma's brown sugar glaze and some baked Mac n Cheese. All while being able to sit on my ass and watch football. It even has a built in excuse to start drinking early. Best holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else that is celebrating today. May your deity of choice bless you and your family. Stay safe out there! And if you are on the roads be even more careful if you can! People on the roads are crazy this time of year.

SEGA_2012

Happy Thanksgiving Gaf Friends :lollipop_grinning_smiling_eyes:
I grew up watching TKG in cartons and movies, hope someday i can go to America and live this day , go to Black Friday and all :lollipop_smiling_hearts:

Top Bottom