• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i wish more games dev companies would do monthly dev diary

samoilaaa

I follow a game called vahrin's call , its very nice rpg that looks like the original fable , what i like the most is that they constantly show what they improve on their game even if the game is in rough shape , they dont keep their fans in the dark for months or even years without showing nothing and when they do show it they show something unrealistic that wont even be the same as the final product , i think the fans would appreciate to see the game improving step by step

i also like how the devs are doing that with dead space remake , how they talked about every little thing with so much passion , the same with baldurs gate 3 , the devs show new stuff every couple of months and everytime they improved according to the community , the feedback is important to them

i really like to see more companies do this kind of thing

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Yeah me too, it reminds me of when tcm teams used to give their updates regularly and show stuff.

The diablo 4 dev diaries are really good. If they did this and just stopped trying to control social media perceptions it would be much better. There would be more voices to defend the concern.

The answer is not closing ranks, it's providing better quality information and contexts

samoilaaa

Yeah me too, it reminds me of when tcm teams used to give their updates regularly and show stuff.

The diablo 4 dev diaries are really good. If they did this and just stopped trying to control social media perceptions it would be much better. There would be more voices to defend the concern.

The answer is not closing ranks, it's providing better quality information and contexts
i really hope that diablo 4 will be a good game , ive read that it will have a campaign of 30 hours , thats pretty nice

Top Bottom