• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I would drink her bath water"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've probably heard something like this at one point; someone sees a person they find attractive and to illustrate how sexy they find that person, they say they'd do something that's, at best, tangentially related to having sexual contact with them.

So what's the worst of these that you've heard? I had a friend say they'd "breathe an oxygen tank filled with her fart," at the sight of a hot girl. I couldn't co-sign that statement

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO

SJRB

Gold Member
I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Card Boy

Banned
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png

Finalizer

So I saw the thread title, and felt like I had just stepped back on /a/ for a moment.

"Would you smell you're waifu's farts?" and related threads were largely why I stopped visiting that board.

I had a really gross friend who would say "I'd suck a fart outta her ass like a bong rip" when he saw an attractive girl. I could never find the person attractive after that, all I could think of was the taste of farts.

Wow beaten already, that's really gross.

Toppot

'I would properly reallocate that games memory between levels'

Filthy stuff and I love it!

On the offtopic side: Its weird way of show affection... I doubt the person receiving such a compliment likes it but meh, its usually just an off hand remark between peers for saying 'I like them so much I'd do this nasty thing to prove it' the person it's about hardly ever reads the comment.

popo

Phone lines were tampered with at a house where Prince Charles is believed to have had secret liaisons with Camilla Parker Bowles while still married to Diana, it was revealed yesterday.
The discovery prompted fears of widespread bugging of the Royal Family and led to high-level talks involving the heads of MI5 and GCHQ, the Government's listening station, during the early 1990s, the Diana inquest heard.
Details of the tampering emerged during a secret investigation into the recording of Charles's highly intimate late-night mobile phone conversation with Camilla in 1989.

A transcript of the "Camillagate" call was made public in 1992, weeks after news had broken about the "Squidgygate" tapes involving Diana and James Gilbey.
It caused huge embarrassment to the Royal Family as it included details of how the prince had told his lover that he wanted to be her "tampon".

you could not make this up.

bud

i would stick my 8gb gddr5 ram so and so deep inside of her that 2gb would get stuck in there once i'd pull out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom