• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I would drink her bath water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Somebody on a recent OT threads posted something along the lines of "I would stick my face in her ass crack."

...nope.

Derwind

You've probably heard something like this at one point; someone sees a person they find attractive and to illustrate how sexy they find that person, they say they'd do something that's, at best, tangentially related to having sexual contact with them.

So what's the worst of these that you've heard? I had a friend say they'd "breathe an oxygen tank filled with her fart," at the sight of a hot girl. I couldn't co-sign that statement

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO

I heard a person once say they'd ingest the used toilet water of Tricia Helfer and bathe in her vomit.

True story.

Fake story. Sorry never happened.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
"I'd tongue punch her fart box" probably takes the cake for me.

dekline

qllkunkzjskk.png

I have a friend that I find attractive, and when I get drunk at bars with her, I do weird shit like smell her breath, sometimes her breath stinks, but I don't care, I'm drunk...She find the whole thing hilarious and doesn't care.

So I guess I would say..."I would smell her breath" ?? except I don't just say it, I do it...

Other than that, I wouldn't want to go near a woman's farts or piss or bath water, even if she looked like Giselle Jo-Upton!

Sorian

Banned
I have a friend that I find attractive, and when I get drunk at bars with her, I do weird shit like smell her breath, sometimes her breath stinks, but I don't care, I'm drunk...She find the whole thing hilarious and doesn't care.

So I guess I would say..."I would smell her breath" ?? except I don't just say it, I do it...

Other than that, I wouldn't want to go near a woman's farts or piss or bath water, even if she looked like Giselle Jo-Upton!

Really hoping you get out of that friendzone one day, for your sake.

Monocle

I've always found that phrase gross. I can't help but picture it literally and it icks me out.

I saw a similar one once:

"I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie".
This one is good because it's funny. Most of the other ones in this thread...nope.

I can't take credit for this one that my buddy said once. "I would eat the peanuts out of her shit". I just looked at him and laughed, so fucked.

Jitters

I haven't seen a funny one in a long time. They are all the same now. Usually something to do with the said girl's farts or poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom