• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I would drink her bath water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

9NUAq8H.png

I laughed hard. XD

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
At the very least I've learned there are some gorgeous women posting half naked pictures of themselves on instagram.

Sats

Banned
I'll be representative and try to come up with some male ones:

"I would let him use my tubes as headphones."

"I'd sugarcoat my clit and eat it like a Skittle to sniff his taint"

"I would shit every day for a year and build a mold out of my shit shaped like his penis, freeze it, and use it as a dildo."

Every time I get sad, I need to remember but one thing:

I have never and will never be so thirsty. Like, damn.

"I would shit every day for a year and build a mold out of my shit shaped like his penis, freeze it, and use it as a dildo."

Derwind

Ahem, I see your thirsty quotes and raise you thirsty Chrisbrown fan quotes:

http://idletchrisbrownbeatme.tumblr.com/

From the depths of the internet...

I would drag my mushroom tip through 10 miles of barbed wire just to sniff a chair she sat on 3 years ago.

I would drag my balls through a mile of lava just to get the chance to wank to her shadow.

I would chop off my bell end and tape it onto an extendable stick just to tap on your window across the street whilst you're sleeping.

I would swim up the Amazon with 45 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Ellen Degeneres’ queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat a seafood dinner with her over Skype on a dial up internet connection.

I would insert barbed wire into my vas deferens, tying the other end of it to an angry, bucking wildebeast while I floated around in an overflowing septic tank for 3 years, just for the chance to murder a podiatrist from your home town, remove his skin, crawl inside his skin and sew it up around me, and wait for the 1 in million chance that you make an appointment with me and I get to inspect your toenails.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
From the depths of the internet...

I would insert barbed wire into my vas deferens, tying the other end of it to an angry, bucking wildebeast while I floated around in an overflowing septic tank for 3 years, just for the chance to murder a podiatrist from your home town, remove his skin, crawl inside his skin and sew it up around me, and wait for the 1 in million chance that you make an appointment with me and I get to inspect your toenails.

Oh wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom