• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I would drink her bath water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

lSeOXjf.jpg
Ahmed for President

You've probably heard something like this at one point; someone sees a person they find attractive and to illustrate how sexy they find that person, they say they'd do something that's, at best, tangentially related to having sexual contact with them.

So what's the worst of these that you've heard? I had a friend say they'd "breathe an oxygen tank filled with her fart," at the sight of a hot girl. I couldn't co-sign that statement

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO

Look at your post, now to mine. Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly your post isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate posts it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through forums, writing the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back to mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the post is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

1160.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
I'd jump in the sewer your toilet was connected to and pick the corn out of your shit and eat it just so I can say that we shared a meal together.

IISANDERII

Look at your post, now to mine. Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly your post isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate posts it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through forums, writing the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back to mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the post is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

1160.jpg
tumblr_monwxofmyu1raof7yo1_400.gif

kyoya

"No, I wouldn't drink your bathwater. Are you fucking kidding me? No matter how hot you look, getting a stomach/intestinal infection because I drank your fecal matter is not even fucking worth it. I'm not gonna sit on the toilet with diarrhea because I drank remnants of what should have gone into a sewer system for you. Fuck you and your bathwater."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom