• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If everyone hates the Simpson so much now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...why to people quote it all the time?

After every commercial and every trailer before AVP I don't need to hear some geek yell out "Boo_urns!"

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Just because it sucks now, that doesn't make it lose the funny from before.

belgurdo

Banned
I love the show, and it always perplexed me too as to why people quote it so much (even lines from more recent episodes) then blast it on message boards

And for all of the love Family Guy and Futurama gets from Simpsons haters, you don't see either of those quoted as often

Socreges

Banned
belgurdo said:
I love the show, and it always perplexed me too as to why people quote it so much (even lines from more recent episodes) then blast it on message boards
-->

belgurdo said:
And for all of the love Family Guy and Futurama gets from Simpsons haters, you don't see either of those quoted as often
-->

belgurdo said:
Just look at it mathematically. Combine the episodes of Family Guy and Futurama, double them, and I'm pretty sure there's still more Simpsons.

let's see...

futurama 72
family guy 50

122 x 2 = 244

yup. still more simpsons. there's 335 of those. :)

and i bet everyone is looking forward to this announced episode that'll air next season, right? right?
343. Pranksta Rap
guest star: 50 Cent (Himself)

50 cent comes to Springfield and Bart sneaks to the concert by faking a kidnapping after Marge and Homer forbid him to go.

Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
50 cent comes to Springfield and Bart sneaks to the concert by faking a kidnapping after Marge and Homer forbid him to go.

Another fake kidnap episode? WEeeeeeeeEEEEEE~~~

Alucard

Banned
Useless, but amusing for a lazy Sunday afternoon. And now I'm off to read another issue of Powers. Weeee! BOOOOOURRRRNS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom