• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Kratos & Atreus is so tough…

Let’s see them fight the Sumerian Gods & Goddesses. Gilgamesh putting him to sleep and he’s not fully a god🥱 . Enlil causing a great flood , so let’s see if he can out swim the whole planet being flooded 🤣. Anu beaming him into our space and suffocating him.

This post is for the idea mainly. I understand it’s a video game so they will make their own plot and ending and what not to make Kratos and Atreus some how win, but to be straightforward, I don’t believe Sony got the balls and courage to make a game with the Sumerian gods and goddesses.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
It would be more of Sony not having the courage to put Kratos against gods not well known by the public. They will want to use well known mythology like they did with the Greek and Viking mythos. The egyptian lore is already good enough no need to go to such extremes yet. We need to think of the PS7...

K' Dash

Kratos is as strong or weak as the writers decide… and if he’s not strong enough, there will be a mcguffing that will allow him to win.

It doesn’t have anything to do with power or strength.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Let’s see them fight the Sumerian Gods & Goddesses. Gilgamesh putting him to sleep and he’s not fully a god🥱 . Enlil causing a great flood , so let’s see if he can out swim the whole planet being flooded 🤣. Anu beaming him into our space and suffocating him.

This post is for the idea mainly. I understand it’s a video game so they will make their own plot and ending and what not to make Kratos and Atreus some how win, but to be straightforward, I don’t believe Sony got the balls and courage to make a game with the Sumerian gods and goddesses.
I mean Norse mythology goes deep into time travel even. I don't think any God is going to be the true defeat of Kratos.

But yes it would be nice seeing then take on other pantheons. Go wild I say, take on everything

MikeM

But can he beat the jewish god of foreskins?
Kratos can beat any meat

Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
It would be more of Sony not having the courage to put Kratos against gods not well known by the public.
They had Kratos & Atreus fight Baldur, Magni, and Modi in the 2018 game. Some people would have probably heard of Baldur. But I bet most people had no idea Magni and Modi existed.

GMCamaro

I wonder if, when they decide to ‘end’ the series, Kratos will end up fighting Atreus after Atreus turns into a bloodthirsty god-killer like his dad during his days in Greece. They’ll get a mutual kill and the series will end until the reboot.

Or they could just go killing every mythological god in existence ad naseum.

Top Bottom