• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If they make a TLOU3 where should it be located?

People still use the word cringe?…
Anyway, the thread asks a very specific question and I answered with my opinion. TLOU1 was solid, I absolutely hated 2, therefore I don’t think a third one should exist.
Does that answer work better for you, or are you still going to call out all opinions that are different than yours?

In case you did not notice, the topic is about the potential setting of the Last of Us Part III, and not about whether you liked the previous entries or not. You're off-topic, but that does not seem to dissuade the anti-TLOU II from derailing every conversation, does it?

Jaybe

iiUXDYG.jpg

What part do I need to spell out for you?
Honestly, I dont need you to spell anything. My first job at 16 was at a magazine company as an editor, but since you asked;

Stephen Colbert Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Explain the part that absolves you from criticism for making a trollish comment like a warrior. Joe Biden is the President of the US, which makes him American, but that doesnt give him the freedom to say dumb shit and hold up the Amercian flag as a shield.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Los Angeles. I'm super excited for SF in Factions. I grew up in LA, spent my whole 20s in San Francisco and now live in Seattle, Part II was extra immersive for that reason. It's gonna be so awesome exploring SF in Factions, I know that city like the back of my hand.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Honestly, I dont need you to spell anything. My first job at 16 was at a magazine company as an editor, but since you asked;

Stephen Colbert Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Explain the part that absolves you from criticism for making a trollish comment like a warrior. Joe Biden is the President of the US, which makes him American, but that doesnt give him the freedom to say dumb shit and hold up the Amercian flag as a shield.

So you mean to tell me that you worked as an editor, yet you can't understand context or use critical thinking to figure out the difference between someone who made a joke about a non-existant game and a console warrior?

Can't make this shit up folks. Maybe you should go back to that job as it seemed to have been your calling in life XD

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
In case you did not notice, the topic is about the potential setting of the Last of Us Part III, and not about whether you liked the previous entries or not. You're off-topic, but that does not seem to dissuade the anti-TLOU II from derailing every conversation, does it?
Try again buddy…if we are going that route, read the fucking title of the thread. Also, show me where I derailed any TLOU 2 conversation….I’ll wait.

Woggleman

The reason I suggested Vegas is that I think the next game should have a Desert and Mad Max kind of feel to it. There can even be a section where Ellie has a bike instead of a horse. It should be about making it to a lab in Mexico and the journey will take her this part of the country.

Pedro Motta

Ellie should go to Bend, Oregon. Once there she should get a bike and join a biker gang, and fight hordes of clickers. Oh wait.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
The whole game should take place in a phone booth. Like that movie… what’s it called? Oh, yeah - “”Phone Booth”.

That’s how you know the dialogue is good.

Last edited:

gow3isben

I hope TLOU3 starts off with Ellie and Abby killing eachother off with baseball bats

And we then get to go on our journey of self reflection with Tommy as the main character

Tommy was the goat character in the series.

What a thrill to find out the sniper putting the fear of God in us was Tommy. When he shot Manny’s face I couldn’t have been more happy.

That was for spitting on my brother’s body puta

Last edited:

Yoboman

I'd like Texas, Mexico. Weve spent a ton of time in leafy Noethwest Americam.

Do an almost post apocalypse western

From a story perspective makes sense too, just exploring south and west of where the Fireflies were last known to be

Last edited:

HighPoly

Banned
THE LAST OF US 3 MUST HAVE A DOG

Yes, a dog as an Ellie or Abby friend.
And in some ocasions we could playing with this dog, maybe in a stealthy moment !!!

what do you think my friends??

Last edited:
Don't Naughty Dog basically have two favourite location types?

Basically, somewhere with lots of green and somewhere with snow?

It's like DICE, who have been reusing the same assets for years in Battlefield and Star Wars Battlefront?

Therefore, I predict a location with a lot of foliage, trees, grass, overgrown weeds, then at some point later in the game a snow covered area.

Last edited:

penguininthesun

Neo Member
I think DC would be interesting, as would New York. Two Iconic cities that could realistically be covered in the same game. Don't know what gets Ellie and/or Abby all the way from where their stories ended to the opposite side of the country though...

Last edited:
Top Bottom