• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you’re straight, what’s the gayest thing you’ve ever done and if you’re gay, what’s the straightest?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Well can you blame him?

Finally something that is actually a bit gay :D I, I mean we, need more stories like this one.
I wasn't mad or anything it just was one of those "uhhh.. hmmm.. damn... nope" things lol.

I'm at his house kinda 3rd wheeling and we all got pretty fucked up/stoned. He's on the floor with his girl who had changed into like little shorts getting ready for bed.. and he gets her to put her ass in the air, and he is pulling her shorts half down her phat azz and staring at me while she giggled and stared at me.

It was really fucking awkward and I just played it off and left soon after lol

Zeroing

Banned
I wasn't mad or anything it just was one of those "uhhh.. hmmm.. damn... nope" things lol.

I'm at his house kinda 3rd wheeling and we all got pretty fucked up/stoned. He's on the floor with his girl who had changed into like little shorts getting ready for bed.. and he gets her to put her ass in the air, and he is pulling her shorts half down her phat azz and staring at me while she giggled and stared at me.

It was really fucking awkward and I just played it off and left soon after lol
Can I be friends with you and they ? I like to watch lol

nush

Gold Member
I fucked 9 woman and didn’t cum once.
OIP-C.BKyuu0jrMjt3rlX3a-s2cQHaEK

In a row?

OZ9000

Banned
The gayest thing that ever happened to me was that a fat girl molested me at school when I was a kid.

It would have been ok if she was good looking though.

Last edited:
Idk…

One time I had kinda an orgy with some hong king girls I met in a club. So had another guy fucking his girls on my side was kinda gay… I remember i saw his butt full of hair… later he keep asking to fuck my girl that was a lot more cute . He was Russian so:

Terminator voice:

“Cmon cmon, split split, change change , show me ur dick”

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
Sometimes I read MetaGAF.
Ahah yeah it gets gayer when I post there.
Idk…

One time I had kinda an orgy with some hong king girls I met in a club. So had another guy fucking his girls on my side was kinda gay… I remember i saw his butt full of hair… later he keep asking to fuck my girl that was a lot more cute . He was Russian so:

Terminator voice:

“Cmon cmon, split split, change change , show me ur dick”
That is not gay, that is just Bros having fun. Unless you did show him his dick and he slowly used his tongue.... ok I better leave this thread.

Anyway thank you guys, I have enough material to make a homoerotic sensual book.

5V0Z7eD.jpg

Top Bottom