• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you’re straight, what’s the gayest thing you’ve ever done and if you’re gay, what’s the straightest?

-Minsc-

Hello old thread.

Does unknowingly walking into LGBTQ night at a local club count? One guy told me I had a real nice smile.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark

If you’re straight, what’s the gayest thing you’ve ever done and if you’re gay, what’s the straightest?​

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

Meicyn

Gold Member
I LARP’d a straight dude. Even put my weenus in girls. I had “performance anxiety” every time.

I blame those he-man cartoons from my youth.

Accidentally went on a gay date not realizing it was a date

Same here. Lol

Some uncle tapped me on the shoulder and started chatting with me in Hong Kong just after I crossed the border from Shenzhen and was waiting for the train to HK city.

Apparently he could recognize I was a “foreigner” even though I just look Chinese. Apparently he’s some one hit wonder HK singer from the 80s who was also a Canadian (from Vancouver), and is now perhaps some music producer in HK.

He invited me to watch a movie with him and I agreed thinking it was just a bro hangout. However, afterwards we ate some stuff and he invited me to his apartment and started mentioning the possibility of us hanging out in Thailand together sometime. He also tested his massage skilled on me (only my head thankfully) and suggested I could workout at his place sometime and even take a shower there.

I felt something was off, but I am polite and am pretty comfortable with gay dudes as long as they don’t grab my junk lol. Later he walked me to the metro station but as I was walking towards the gate he suddenly hugged me from behind and said something like “you are so cute”. I was like “wtf lol” in my mind, and just made my way to the gate and left.

I found the experience hilarious and told my relatives in HK about it. I googled him afterwards and found out that he’s trying to make some mini comeback in HK. Lol

Never saw the dude again but still have his WeChat.

One time, I was in a mediocre band, we played at this place in Windsor, ON, Canada and after the show, a couple of gay men walked up to me and wanted me to go home with them. I didn’t, but I guess that might be the gayest thing ive experienced. Good to know I was attractive, I suppose!

Zeroing

Banned
I felt something was off, but I am polite and am pretty comfortable with gay dudes as long as they don’t grab my junk lol.
You should never go to Holland, I've seem my straight married man getting grabbed on his junk by his friends and vice versa. I realized it is not a special greeting only they do as a group. It is amazing how straight guys behave as a group.
One time, I was in a mediocre band, we played at this place in Windsor, ON, Canada and after the show, a couple of gay men walked up to me and wanted me to go home with them. I didn’t, but I guess that might be the gayest thing ive experienced. Good to know I was attractive, I suppose!
Home? We the gays do not do that. If it wasn't on an alley or a bathroom! Then they were not gay just normal Europeans. Joking. kinda.

You should never go to Holland, I've seem my straight married man getting grabbed on his junk by his friends and vice versa. I realized it is not a special greeting only they do as a group. It is amazing how straight guys behave as a group.

Oh, I can understand that. I know some of my friends used to pull the same thing back in high school as a prank. But there is nothing sexual behind it which made it a straight bro thing that is kinda gay if you really think about it. Lol

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I'm straight - so let's see, gayest thing I've done....

I suppose it was the time a friend and I (both 20 and 21 respectively at the time) went to the local gay bar and let older guys buy us drinks and chat us up while we played pool until 2AM.

nush

Gold Member
He invited me to watch a movie with him and I agreed thinking it was just a bro hangout. However, afterwards we ate some stuff and he invited me to his apartment and started mentioning the possibility of us hanging out in Thailand together sometime. He also tested his massage skilled on me (only my head thankfully) and suggested I could workout at his place sometime and even take a shower there.

I felt something was off, but I am polite and am pretty comfortable with gay dudes as long as they don’t grab my junk lol. Later he walked me to the metro station but as I was walking towards the gate he suddenly hugged me from behind and said something like “you are so cute”. I was like “wtf lol” in my mind, and just made my way to the gate and left.

I've been hit on by gay men in China, closeted or bi ones anyway and I've on a few occasions been exactly through that shit. Basically they think that trying to chat up a man in China is done exactly the way you would if they were chatting up a woman. If I keep mentioning my girlfriend or wife and you're not fucking listening because all the blood has rushed from your ears to your cock you're an idiot.

I had to deal with "Gay Joe" for almost a year because he worked for one of my companies suppliers. As it happened "Gay Joe" was probably rice wine and also tried to pressure women who were his subordinates into sleeping with him or he's get them fired. Fortunately the company he worked for was owned by a woman who fucking launched him out the door when she heard about it.

I've been hit on by gay men in China, closeted or bi ones anyway and I've on a few occasions been exactly through that shit. Basically they think that trying to chat up a man in China is done exactly the way you would if they were chatting up a woman. If I keep mentioning my girlfriend or wife and you're not fucking listening because all the blood has rushed from your ears to your cock you're an idiot.

I had to deal with "Gay Joe" for almost a year because he worked for one of my companies suppliers. As it happened "Gay Joe" was probably rice wine and also tried to pressure women who were his subordinates into sleeping with him or he's get them fired. Fortunately the company he worked for was owned by a woman who fucking launched him out the door when she heard about it.

I understand what you mean.
I think in China where they are supposedly 'less open' towards homosexuals, there is a kind of fetish developed for Westerners and Asians from the West.
I think American films and shows really helped ignite their horny imagination. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

GymWolf

Resilient bananas kinda sound like a good name for a gay boy band...

Resilient bananas...we can go on all night...

NahaNago

I don't even know anymore. A lot of people in my last job thought I was gay for the first few years. I think the big issue for me was that I had just got out of a very conservative Christian college so I wasn't hitting on all of the young women at work.

Gayest thing I think of was singing spice girls with a female coworker. In my defense the only reason I liked the spice girls a lot growing up was because of their movies since my folks didn't let us listen to much music that wasn't Christian, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, or country.

Last edited:

bati

Straight dude, once worked out shirtless in a park (it was summer), next to some pretty good looking student from Spain, who incidentally was also shirtless. We started chatting, exchanged gym tips, did a few sets together. Then he straight up started hitting on me and that's when I realized what was up lol.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Straight dude, once worked out shirtless in a park (it was summer), next to some pretty good looking student from Spain, who incidentally was also shirtless. We started chatting, exchanged gym tips, did a few sets together. Then he straight up started hitting on me and that's when I realized what was up lol.
Hell Yeah Max GIF by NETFLIX

Winter John

Gold Member
I've been in gay bars. I've crashed in beds with gays. I've run gay nights at clubs. I've worked with gays. Partied, hung out and have a bunch of friends that are gay. After all that though, the gayest thing I've ever done was order a caramel frappuccino in Starbucks

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
The vast majority of guys I have sex with are "straight married men". Miserable lives with kids and sexless marriage with no friends lead to that, Majority just want a friend and have a beer with a buddy.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I've been in gay bars. I've crashed in beds with gays. I've run gay nights at clubs. I've worked with gays. Partied, hung out and have a bunch of friends that are gay. After all that though, the gayest thing I've ever done was order a caramel frappuccino in Starbucks

That doesn't make you gay, it makes you a psychopath.

Zeroing

Banned
I had bleached blonde hair in my early twenties.
nah not gay!
Poked a guys bulge to see if it was just his pants or if he really had such a big dick
it was that big
No Way Wow GIF

We have a winner!!!! I’m proud of you!

I ain’t saying I’m proud of it. I fell in with the wrong crowd. I got in over my head. Every morning I was in Starbucks. Downing lattes and espressos with wild abandon. I was out of control.
Omg that sounds worse than cocaine!

We do not have Starbucks here in Portugal! I think… never saw one.. so I assume!

Zeroing

Banned
I guess the closest gay thing I've done is fight a woman or two off me, as I just wasn't in the mood.

Horny women are oddly quite strong!
Either you are incredibly handsome or you need to lower the dosage of your perfume! Seems to be attracting them like ants to sugar!

Lol that is why you need a gay friend! He would step in, hold you and say “ this my man and he’s a bottom”

Joking

anthony2690

Banned
Either you are incredibly handsome or you need to lower the dosage of your perfume! Seems to be attracting them like ants to sugar!

Lol that is why you need a gay friend! He would step in, hold you and say “ this my man and he’s a bottom”

Joking
Haha I get on quite well with gay people, I still remember this dude Craig that invited me to his house party when I was about 18/19, where quite a few people I knew were attending.

Went into the kitchen to get another drink, and he caressed my bum, and kinda came onto me and insinuated we should go elsewhere. (But getting touched, or grabbed at clubs/gigs happened often when I was younger) :S

I was pretty shocked and avoided him like the plague after that, he was pretty persistent at the time.

I felt so awkward, because it was so unexpected, but I put it down to horny drunk gay dude.

I think I was fairly attractive-ish, 10 years ago.

Now? Not at all haha XD

my hair is receding/thinning :'(

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
Haha I get on quite well with gay people, I still remember this dude Craig that invited me to his house party when I was about 18/19, where quite a few people I knew were attending.

Went into the kitchen to get another drink, and he caressed my bum, and kinda came onto me and insinuated we should go elsewhere. (But getting touched, or grabbed at clubs/gigs happened often when I was younger) :S

I was pretty shocked and avoided him like the plague after that, he was pretty persistent at the time.

I felt so awkward, because it was so unexpected, but I put it down to horny drunk gay dude.

I think I was fairly attractive-ish, 10 years ago.

Now? Not at all haha XD

my hair is receding/thinning :'(
Girls touched me, gays touched me all without me expecting so I kinda now how you feel.

Ahaha makes sense. Beauty+alcohol=regrets

Don’t say that. Most guys can pull shaved hair! You can always do hair implants or use a glued hair piece.

self esteem is important :)

Girls touched me, gays touched me all without me expecting so I kinda now how you feel.

Ahaha makes sense. Beauty+alcohol=regrets

Don’t say that. Most guys can pull shaved hair! You can always do hair implants or use a glued hair piece.

self esteem is important :)
I shaved my head at the beginning of this year. Never felt better, and the ladies like it too. Not all of course, but it's not nearly as bad as most men think it is. I now have a very lovely GF :messenger_sunglasses:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Probably having sex in front of a friend. He wasn't involved but it was just one of those "my girl was so fucking horny and started kissing me and welp" things when I lived in a house w/ 4 other guys.

Later in our friendship that guy tried to get me to fuck his girlfriend and I suspected he was bi/into me.

Zeroing

Banned
Probably having sex in front of a friend. He wasn't involved but it was just one of those "my girl was so fucking horny and started kissing me and welp" things when I lived in a house w/ 4 other guys.

Later in our friendship that guy tried to get me to fuck his girlfriend and I suspected he was bi/into me.
Well can you blame him?

Finally something that is actually a bit gay :D I, I mean we, need more stories like this one.

Top Bottom