• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

if you are one-piece fan, this coming chapter should have you on high excitement.

kingfey

Banned
I saw the spoiler, and my god, is my excitement over the moon. On top of that, I read one-punch ch 160. I am over the moon now.
Happy Stevie J GIF by VH1

Wrongside. Should have went to the otherside.

Last edited:

Renoir

I saw the spoiler, and my god, is my excitement over the moon. On top of that, I read one-punch ch 160. I am over the moon now.

garou doing the akuma chop in 159 was hype enough ! youre telling mee there is more coming!!!

Yoboman

This chapter is probably the biggest ever One Piece chapter

Genuine Goku goes super saiyan level moment

Trending number 1 on Twitter

Wildebeest

Anyone who read the last couple of chapters would know that Oda isn't messing around right now.

I guess this thread was pre-hype for "1043 Let's face death together!!!" but the hype train hasn't stopped yet. Either way, I'll wait for the official release on Sunday.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member

How long how long will you post,
Your thread in the wrong topic ?

545dc7eeb142890f679142805e80314d.jpg

Hardensoul

Wano has become one of my favorite One Piece arcs. Getting up there near the top!

Water 7/Enis Lobby is my favorite, we got Going Merry, Franky and the lengths the crew went to save Robin was tear jerker for me!

Top Bottom