• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could give any side character their own game, who would it be?

Bowser GIF by Mario + Rabbids

I want to play as Bowser and destroy the Mushroom Kingdom. Nintendo has been making my boy eat L's for decades. It's time.

kubricks

Most of the important cast of the Witcher 3.
I want a game about Vesemir's adventure in the past and his lover in Beauclair.

Last edited:
From Software games have amazing characters that we can only imagine about. Ranni the Witch with her servants would be an amazing game. Playing a game about Radahan and/or Malenia would also be fantastic. One day we will play a fantasy RPG with the scale and wonder of Elden Ring that is actually not abandoned and dead, but flourishing and filled with NPCs, world events, and exceptional physics and detail. But not yet.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
The itchy tasty zombie from Resident Evil.
This could actually work well as a VR experience.

You start the game doing simple experiments. You get to interact with other scientists and guards, and do normal stuff.

Things get weird and ominous slowly, and then the scary zombie stuff happen.
Once you fully turn into a zombie, you proceed to kill any remaining humans in the lab. And then you just walk around until you get shot by Jill/Chris.

Last edited:

Jennings

LOTR's Gollum

Umon from Xenoblade 2

1uCSB0Z.jpg

One of the most memorable later quests in the game is dealing with Umon, a helpful-turned-suicidal Nopon who is about as histrionic as they come. His antics in his later quest are just hysterical and I'd like to play a whole game as the little depressed bowling ball.

Last edited:

MAtgS

-Kairi, Kingdom Hearts. Ok, maybe not an entire game per se. More like BBS where she's 1 of like 3 playable campaigns. But seriously, she needs her own adventure already. Let her go to Disney worlds and hang out with Raya and Whatshername from Turning Red. Give her Minnie and Daisy as party members because they sure ain't doing anything. Have her beat a big bad final boss without being helped by Sora.

-Blaze the Cat, Sonic Rush. Says a lot about Sega that Blaze was 1 of the better recieved post-Genesis era characters by the 16-bit fanboys who normally decry "Sonic's shitty friends", and yet Sega has done virtually nothing to capitalize on that after the Rush series. Doesn't help that they seemed to have relegated to being Silver's supporting cast, all because of the shitty 06 game that disregarded Blaze's canon backstory.
Also, Sally and Bunnie too.

Bowser GIF by Mario + Rabbids

I want to play as Bowser and destroy the Mushroom Kingdom. Nintendo has been making my boy eat L's for decades. It's time.
A Mario RTS has been 1 of my weird long time dream games.

Last edited:

Arachnid

I've always wanted a Metal Gear Liquid game. He deserved to be in more than one title.

Also, Angela from Silent Hill 2.

Top Bottom