• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could have 1 game known to be in development released polished this year what could it be. Any game no matter release date?

STARSBarry

Gold Member
This might suprise people given how much I do shit on it (for good reason)

Star Citizen but more directly Squadron 42, if that released polished and playable I think it would be one of the most amazing space combat sims ever, which is why given the OP's topic of "literally anything" is what would make me jump for joy.

However I'm old and cynical so my expectation outside of a fantasy thread like this is that if it ever comes out it will be a horrifically broken mess that fans will spend 2 decades trying to fix themselves.

Esppiral

None, nothing announced so far interest me in the slightest, I may be getting old but I spend more time playing games from past gens or remasters like Klonoa, shit In may be getting old.

mxbison

Didn't really enjoy the last few Rockstar Games, but I'd probably still pick GTA 6 out of curiosity.

That or the new Naughty Dog game.

Top Bottom