• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you were very wealthy and were able to have multiple wives without it being taboo, would you have more children/families?

If I had $1 billion dollars and could wifey multiple women without it being taboo, I would have:

• Zero offspring

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • 1 to 4 offspring

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • 5 to 10 offspring

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 11 to 20 offspring

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 20 to 50 offspring

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 50+ offspring

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

zombrex

The children should face of for the Father's wealth through a series of battle royal esque trials testing academic, physical and mental ability. It would make a good manga I think.

Elcid

Banned
I’m going for four with one wife. I’d probably do four per wife and cap at three wives. FYI I believe polygamy should be legalized and not taboo. It’s only illegal to keep us down. If I can game multiple women to love me then why the fuck is that anyone’s problem?

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
I’m going for four with one wife. I’d probably do four per wife and cap at three wives. FYI I believe polygamy should be legalized and not taboo. It’s only illegal to keep us down. If I can game multiple women to love me then why the fuck is that anyone’s problem?

The best thing happens when you have to divorce 3 times at the same time and then you have to pay them all money for the kids

Top Bottom