• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: 6 Really Awkward Sex Scenes in Video Games

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As realistic and mature as video games have gotten, they still haven't quite figured out how to gracefully portray romantic intimacy between two human beings. Y'know, adult bedroom stuff. That's right, we're talking about good ol' fashoioned S-E-X, like grown-ups do. Hubba-hubba. Bazoinga. Wowsers. Anyway, we're sorry for making this video and even more sorry for this description. We hope you, well... just watch the 6 Extremely Awkward Sex Scenes in Video Games and leave us with our shame.

Carna

Banned
Serious Question: do two fictional minors doing it in Life is Strange 2 bother anyone? It's probably something Resetera finds "brave" and "bold" but I mean, if anyone can read hentai featuring shota/loli I don't see why the same people have any reason to get pissy about it with lis2.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Serious Question: do two fictional minors doing it in Life is Strange 2 bother anyone? It's probably something Resetera finds "brave" and "bold" but I mean, if anyone can read hentai featuring shota/loli I don't see why the same people have any reason to get pissy about it with lis2.
When did you have your first sex? Or are you still true NeoGaf member?

No, that scene is the least of Life is Strange 2's problems. Teenagers hook up, if you're writing a teen story it may happen. It's not even approaching the same category as loli or shota. The scene isn't made to be arousing, you don't see anything explicit (iirc), it's just part of the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

Blond

Banned

I think I didn't make that choice or I don't remember it. But then again, I also see choices like this I never made making see all the cringe everyone was talking about.

Vawn

Banned
My personal one was when I needed the trophy for having sex with Alistair in Dragon Age Origins.

My manly, badass dwarf had to do butt games with Alistair in order for my platinum. After the trophy popped, I reloaded an old save so it never happened, but deep down I think he still knew.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Top Bottom